Daniel Nathan Roselle (American; born 1975-05-31 in San Juan, Puerto Rico) is a former second generation member who has spoken out in the media against abuse. His accounts of abuse have been denied by The Family. He is the son of Daniel and Katie Roselle.
Daniel has lived in Puerto Rico, Venezuela, Mexico, Japan, Korea, Brazil, and the USA. He began his post-secondary education at Santa Monica College and is currently a history major at the University of California, Berkeley.
- California Patriot: Courage and self-reliance — 2005-10
- UC Berkeley News: The accidental activist: Daniel Roselle — 2005-09-16
- People Magazine: Was the Family Doing God's Work - Or Unspeakable Harm? — 2005-07-18
- CNN: Anderson Cooper 360° (20:43, 52.5MB) — 2005-01-18 (Transcript)
Writings by Daniel Roselle
- Berg and TF on Education — 2002-09-20