SALVATION IN THE SPIRIT WORLD! DFO 1476 14/4/83
--Can You Still Get Saved After You Die?
1. THERE ARE THREE DIFFERENT WORDS WHICH ARE TRANSLATED IN OUR ENGLISH BIBLES AS EITHER HELL OR THE GRAVE. The Hebrew word "Gehenna" is usually translated "Hell," meaning a fiery Hell, & the other word usually translated in the English as "grave" comes from two different words: The one in Hebrew "Sheol," & the other in Greek, "Hades." But neither one of the original words have the meaning of what we think of as a grave today--a hole in the ground! Do you know what both of them mean as plain as day, & it's right here?: "Sheol"--the unseen state! "Hades"--the unseen state!--The Spirit World!
2. NOW WHAT IS "THE UNSEEN STATE"? Where are spirits unseen? What kind of spirits are unseen? What's the common name for unseen spirits today?--People who have died & are now unseen? (Maria: Ghosts!) Exactly, they're called ghosts. In other words, they are living spirits, existent & living in the Spirit World, though unseen!--Not buried in a hole in the ground! How about that? My God, how these preachers get you screwed up!--Even the Seventh-day Adventists with their doctrine of "soul sleep"! They're not lying in some graves & holes in the ground, nor all in Hellfire, but they are there in the Spirit World, active but unseen!
3. I JUST GOT PROMPTED TO LOOK UP THE WORD, because I thought there was another word that they translate as "grave." I thought, "Well, I'd better look it up & throw it in!" And imagine my shocked amazement to find out that it says exactly what I've been saying all the time, that they are simply in their spirit state in the Spirit World & that's it!--Not lying around in some grave someplace, of all the crazy things! Isn't that terrific? In other words, every place it says "grave" in the Old Testament is "Sheol," meaning "the unseen state," & every place it says "grave" in the New Testament it's "Hades," meaning the same thing!--The Spirit World! So thank God, we're learning!
4. THAT'S WHAT I GET FOR DEPENDING ON THE WORD OF THE PREACHERS ALL THESE YEARS! It's a good thing to check on the original. Words so often translated "grave" or "Hell" as we think of them & as they have been interpreted to us by the preachers--that the grave or Hell is Hellfire, God-damnation & all that kind of stuff--do not necessarily mean that at all! Only the word "Gehenna" really means "Hellfire" in the Hebrew, real genuine Hellfire, the Lake of Fire! But those two words that are most often translated "grave," but sometimes even translated "Hell," do not mean Hell by any means, & they don't even mean the grave!--Neither one! (Maria: Are there any words in the Bible that do mean a hole in the ground?) I'll look & see.
5. BUT THE AMAZING THING IS THAT I'VE JUST DISCOVERED THAT THE TWO WORDS MOST FREQUENTLY USED--the Hebrew "Sheol," mostly translated "grave" but sometimes "Hell," & the Greek word "Hades," usually translated "grave" but sometimes translated "Hell"--neither one are either Hell or the grave as we think of them today! Now maybe in the days of the King James translation that's what they meant. Maybe they thought of the grave as being the ghostly state or the Spirit World or a World of ghosts & spirits, because they were so conscious of the Spirit World & of ghosts, & believers in those things in those days. Maybe it meant the same thing to them.
6. BUT TODAY, TO YOU & ME, MODERN PEOPLE OF THE 20TH CENTURY, THE WORD "GRAVE" ONLY MEANS ONE THING--A HOLE IN THE GROUND THAT YOU BURY A DEAD BODY IN!--But that is not at all what the original words mean! They mean "the unseen state," the invisible state of those spirits!--Invisible to us except upon apparition or some manifestation. It means they're in the Spirit World!--Not in a hole in the ground, neither all in Hellfire either, but they are in the Spirit World!
7. AND THIS IS WHAT I'VE CONTENDED ALL THE TIME: THE GOOD SPIRITS NOT ONLY GO TO HEAVEN TO BE WITH THE LORD, BUT ARE ALSO OPERABLE IN THE SPIRIT WORLD HERE, HELPING US! That we know through personal experience. And recently I wrote "Satan's Saints!" (No.1423) contending that if good spirits can be our helpers, serving the Lord on the other side, why are not the spirits of the departed evil dead still serving Satan on the other side? So there you are! They're merely in an unseen state. They're not all already in Hellfire, neither are they stuck in a hole in the ground. They are very very active, though invisible, usually unseen. So that both "Sheol" & "Hades," so-called Hell & the grave, are neither one, but they are the invisible unseen state of the Spirit World & the spirits of the departed dead!
8. THAT WAS A DISCOVERY! We just took these preachers' word for it all those years without researching back into the actual original text. Even take those poor translators who translated the King James Bible, what it meant in their day, it doesn't always necessarily mean the same thing today. And I can imagine that probably the Church had something to do with that translation too in the King James. They didn't want anybody to get the idea that they weren't going to go straight into Hellfire, because that has been one of the pet doctrines of the Church, that if you are not in the Church, you are going straight to Hellfire & there's no alternative, period! So I'm sure they probably had something to do with how those words were translated as both "Hell" & "grave" rather than "the unseen state" or the Spirit World.
9. TOO MANY OF THESE TRANSLATIONS & INTERPRETATIONS ARE COLOURED BY THE DOCTRINE OF THEIR PARTICULAR CHURCH, JUST AS WAS THE KING JAMES TRANSLATION. Remember, it was translated, in a sense, by a bunch of Church men & by the Church, & that is why a lot of those moot points & controversial definitions like "ecclesia" were translated "church" or "kirk," meaning a building, instead of the "body of Christ" or the "congregation" or the "assembly of the saints." The Archbishop of Canterbury insisted that the word "kirk" or "church" be used rather than "assembly." He insisted on using a word that meant a building rather than the people, because he was afraid they'd lose their grip on the people if they weren't tied to the church building! Well, I can imagine there are a few other words like that where he probably insisted on "Sheol" & "Hades" being translated "Hell" & the "grave," rather than just the unseen invisible state of the Spirit World!--That sounds like there's too much liberty & too much freedom & too much of another life other than Hellfire or confinement to the grave!
10. I IMAGINE THAT THE CHURCH OF ENGLAND--BEING NOTHING BUT ANOTHER FORM OF ROMAN CATHOLICISM WHO EMPHASISED HELLFIRE--PROBABLY FOLLOWED THE SAME TRAIN OF THOUGHT & figured that the best way to keep their people in the church building was to scare'm to death that any place outside was going to be Hellfire, & that if they died out of the Church they went straight to Hellfire, regardless, with no alternative, no in-between. But this confirms what I've been saying all the time, that there is another state, the unseen state!--The invisible World of the Spirit where they go & where some are allowed immediate operable circumstances, such as God's Saints working for good there--as we know from experience as well as the Word! Hey! The Devil's getting mad at what I'm talking about! A sudden big storm blew up with wind blowing & doors & windows slamming! How about that! HALLELUJAH! We made him mad! TYJ!
11. THE CHURCH DOESN'T WANT TO ADMIT THAT THERE'S ANY PLACE ELSE TO GO BUT HEAVEN & HELL!--And that's been one of the things that has caught in the craw of many a sinner & many an unsaved & potential believer who just couldn't believe in that kind of Church doctrine, that God would send everybody to Hell who didn't happen to go to Heaven! Well, here is the original meaning in black-&-white, showing that where it says "grave" or "Hell" it doesn't always mean Hellfire! You'll have to look up the original to find out.
12. JUST LIKE I WAS TELLING YOU ABOUT WHERE IT SAYS "FOREVER" OR "EVER" OR "FOREVER & EVER," DOESN'T ALWAYS MEAN WHAT FOREVER MEANS TO US, OR EVERLASTING EITHER, BUT THEY ALL COME FROM THE WORD "AGE" OR "AGE OF AGES." (See "Hell's End!", No.1465.) That again was probably influenced by the Church & their interpretation. They didn't want to give anybody any idea that there was ever going to be any end to Hell or that they were ever going to have any chance of getting out. They wanted to scare'm to death & scare'm to Hell if they weren't going to come to Church!
13. THERE ARE SEVERAL WORDS IN THREE MAJOR CATEGORIES WHERE THE KING JAMES TRANSLATION DOES NOT STICK TO THE ORIGINAL MEANING OF THE WORD, & all of them would have contradicted Church doctrine if they had given the original genuine true meaning from the original. With "ecclesia," they insisted on using the word "church," meaning a building, rather than the true meaning of "the people"; they insisted on using "everlasting" & "forever" instead of the true actual literal meaning of the words or the phrases, meaning "Age-lasting"; & they insisted on using these words for "Hell" & the "grave" instead of "the unseen state" or the spiritual state or the Spirit World, the invisible World of the spirits & ghosts!--Because they didn't want to give any idea that there was ever going to be anything outside the Church building that was a Church; nor anything outside of Heaven, but Hellfire; nor anything outside of forever rather than just for a certain period of time, for Hell.
14. THINK OF THAT! THREE MAJOR ABERRATIONS! THREE MAJOR LITERAL MISTRANSLATIONS BECAUSE THEY DID NOT WANT TO CONFESS THAT THEY HAD ANY OTHER MEANING!--But here it is plain as day! I've been harping on "ecclesia" long ago, recently I gave you that lesson on "Hell's End!", & then I gave the lesson on "Heaven, Hell & In-between!"--That there's an in-between state which is not yet determined & that many of these spirits are going to be judged at the Great White Throne Judgement as to whether they deserve to go here or there or yon or wherever.--Not the already Saved that are already in Heaven, but the dead of all ages who are raised for Judgement at the Great White Throne Judgement. (Rev.20:11-13)
15. IT SAYS THERE THAT THEY CAME OUT OF THE SEA & HELL & THE GRAVE, ALL THESE PLACES WHERE THEY'VE BEEN. But if you say "the grave," the picture that comes to everybody here is that He got those peoples' spirits right out of those holes in the ground where they bury their bodies. Nothin' doin'! They were alive & kicking in the Spirit World somewhere! (Maria: The sea & Hell must be where they're mostly confined.) Some places like "Treasure Ship" where we saw them there confined! (See No.614.) (Maria: They must have much more freedom than in what's considered the grave.) Let's remember from now on that what's translated "the grave" does not mean a hole in the ground or a burial plot, it means the unseen state of the Spirit World!--Spirits & ghosts! And here's exactly what it says in Revelation 20:11-13, talking about the Second Resurrection:
16. "AND I SAW A GREAT WHITE THRONE, & HIM THAT SAT ON IT, FROM WHOSE FACE THE EARTH & THE HEAVEN FLED AWAY; & there was found no place for them. And I saw the dead, small & great, stand before God; & the books were opened"--several books, a lot of books, maybe millions of books, maybe their memories! "And another book was opened, which is the Book of Life"--a very important book! "And the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works." Obviously that's their memory or record God keeps of their words & works.
17. "AND THE SEA GAVE UP THE DEAD WHICH WERE IN IT."--The ghosts & spirits which were in the sea in an unseen state, confined to wherever they sank as part of their punishment for not being Godly & not being Saints--but not Hellfire! "And death & hell delivered up the dead which were in them." Here we have death & hell. It would be interesting to look up those two words & see exactly what they mean, since we can't exactly trust their simple little English translation. But I believe it probably uses one of these words also. "They were judged every man according to their works. And death & hell were cast into the Lake of Fire." All right, let's see what "death & hell" are in the original words here in the 20th Chapter of Revelation, 13th verse.
18. HALLELUJAH! I'VE GOT IT! THE WORD "HELL" USED HERE IN REV.20:13 IS THE GREEK WORD "HADES," MEANING "THE UNSEEN WORLD"!--Not a hole in the ground, not Hellfire, but the Spirit World! How about that? See, the Churches interpreted Hell to mean only one thing--the Lake of Fire, Hellfire--& the grave only meaning one thing--a hole in the ground--& that is not what these original words mean at all!
19. I'M QUITE SURE THE CHURCH OF ENGLAND WAS PROBABLY TO BLAME FOR THESE MISNOMERS OF MISTRANSLATIONS OF THESE WORDS & DISTORTED TRANSLATIONS, so that you would not know what a church was & you would not know what Hell was, that it was some alternative besides Hellfire; you would not know what a grave was, that it was an alternative other than a hole in the ground; & you would not know what the word "forever" meant, anything else but just "always" & "forever" & "eternal," & you would not realise it meant for a certain length of time, an Age, & had an end. I'm sure the Church of England with that Catholic influence no doubt insisted on those particular translations in English to close a foolproof airtight case for Hell being both Hellfire & forever, & the Church being a building & not the people. Okay, let's see what "death" was originally in Rev.20:13.
20. WELL, IN THIS CASE OF THE WORD "DEATH," WE'RE ONLY GIVEN THE GREEK WORD "THANATOS," MEANING DEATH. Now, how do we know what the word "thanatos" actually means other than just simply "death"?--Death being a state of not being alive mortally in this particular World of the physical & the flesh. It could mean the very same thing in the Spirit World, in the death state of where the spirits dwell in the Spirit World. We'd have to have a Greek lexicon to look that up, & I need to get one.
21. WELL, IN THIS VERY LIMITED ABBREVIATED LEXICON IN THE BACK OF YOUNG'S CONCORDANCE, IT LISTS "THANATOS" SIMPLY MEANING "DEATH," WHATEVER DEATH MEANS.--The non-living state, non-mortal physical life as we now know it. So to find exactly what that word means, we'd have to get a better Greek lexicon than this. Anyhow, we can assume that of course it means the non-fleshly state of the present, the opposite of being alive in a physical body such as we are today. So therefore death could very well mean, as all these other words mean, the unseen or the invisible state or the Spirit World! We can assume that that means the same thing. It means "in the World of the dead," the World where the spirits of the dead dwell, that that is death. And I'm convinced that that's the clear meaning of what the Lord is talking about there at the Great White Throne Judgement when the dead were raised, etc., in that state.
22. NOW BEING A "STATE," IT'S NOT PEOPLE! It is a state, a World in which they lived, a Spirit World or an unseen state. So that when He says that "death & Hell are cast into the Lake of Fire," it doesn't necessarily mean all the people. It can mean simply that He is destroying that particular phase or state thereafter, that there will be no such state for the spirits of the dead to dwell in any more--that invisible unseen ghostly state--neither for Satan's saints nor the Lord's saints. In other words, at the Great White Throne Judgement their fate is definitely decided & they're no longer allowed to linger in Limbo somewhere in-between. They are sent to wherever they deserve to be sent--either into Hellfire, as is obvious, or to Heaven, the New Earth or wherever!
23. SEE HOW LONG THE PREACHERS & THE CHURCHES HAVE MISLED PEOPLE IN SAYING THAT THAT MEANT DEATH & HELL & EVERYBODY IN IT WERE THROWN INTO THE LAKE OF FIRE?--WHEN IT AIN'T NECESSARILY SO! See how the Church has had to cling to those extreme doctrines about the building to support their own organisation?--And about Hell being fire & eternal to scare people into the building! According to the Church, if they did not come to the building & go through the rites of the church, they were gonna go to Hell! So they made sure that there weren't any loopholes that you didn't misunderstand, & you might think that maybe since it didn't say that Hell was really eternal, it might have an end. And since it didn't say that these words "Hell" & "grave" actually meant Hell-fire, you might think that it meant something else & there might be some escape from Hell after all, even if you're not saved.
24. THEY DIDN'T WANT THAT SPURIOUS DOCTRINE TO BE CIRCULATED WHICH WOULD RELIEVE THEM FROM THE CHAINS OF THE CHURCH & going through the ceremonies of the Church to escape Hellfire. What a travesty against the Truth! How horrible! My God, what the Churches are guilty of!--Misleading the people & even offending people's sense of justice & grace & love & mercy of God by using words which are not true expressions of what the Lord really intended for it to mean. Because by their exclusive doctrine precluding any chance of anything between Heaven & Hell, they've ruled out anything that's outside of the Church! If you didn't come to Church & the building & go through the rites, you were going straight to Hellfire, period--no alternative, no in-between--when here these words make it as clear as anything that there is an in-between! The spirits who are now in that in-between unseen state, their final fate is going to be decided at the Great White Throne Judgement.
25. IN FACT, THOSE SPIRITS OF THE DEAD WHO ARE NOW IN THE SPIRIT WORLD, THEY ARE AGAIN IN A STATE OF PROBATION! They're going to be judged according to how they're behaving right now in the Spirit World--whether they're serving God or the Devil there! Think of that! No wonder some people's sins follow after! (1Ti.5:24) No wonder God has to wait till the Great White Throne Judgement to have the judgement when their cup of iniquity is full, having to do not only with what they did in this life, but what they did after death in the Spirit World!--Whether they served the Lord there or continued to serve the Devil.
26. IN OTHER WORDS, CONTRARY TO CHURCH DOCTRINE, THEIR FATE IS NOT ALWAYS COMPLETELY SEALED BY DEATH! This is the last chance as far as we now know for the Day of Grace & true salvation through Jesus Christ, although, who knows?--Maybe people in the Millennium will get saved the same way. Maybe people even on the New Earth will still get saved by faith in Christ! Who says they can't? Who has taught us all these centuries that they can't?--Only the Churches! The Churches have taught that death is the end, that's your last chance, & if you don't get saved before death, you're finished, & you go straight to Hellfire! That's what they want to teach & that's what they want you to believe, so it'll scare you into the Church building!
27. INSTEAD, ACCORDING TO THE WORD OF GOD, THEY GO INTO "SHEOL" OR "HADES"--THE UNSEEN STATE OF THE SPIRIT WORLD--& ARE STILL ALLOWED FREEDOM OF CHOICE EVEN THERE--as obviously were the demons which Jesus cast out, & as obviously are the good Spirit Helpers that we have who still are voluntarily serving the Lord. And since they are still working for the Lord, & the other departed spirits are still working for the Devil, they cannot have their final judgement until the Great White Throne Judgement, when all the deeds done in the body as well as out of the body are going to be judged. (2Co.5:10) In other words, they're still on probation in the Spirit World!
28. THOSE WHO WERE SAVED IN THIS AGE OF GRACE DURING THIS LIFE, OF COURSE, THEIR FATE IS SETTLED! They are definitely saved & strictly going to Heaven, & have gone there, no doubt, & been sent back to help us. And it's possible that some of Satan's saints who have finally & forever rejected Jesus Christ & are still rejecting Him in the Spirit World & still serving the Devil, that their fate is pretty much settled as well--except for how bad & how much damage & evil they did, which they're still doing! Therefore, they can't get their final judgement until the Great White Throne Judgement when their cup of iniquity is full & they have finished all their God-damnable dirtywork against us--including all the fiends of Hell & devils & evil spirits of the departed dead!
29. THEREFORE JUDGEMENT CANNOT COME UNTIL THE END OF THE SPIRIT WORLD, OF DEATH & HELL & SHEOL & HADES--THE END OF THE UNSEEN STATE--BECAUSE THEY'RE STILL OPERATING IN THE UNSEEN STATE! Ghosts are still haunting, spirits are still spiriting, our helpers are still helping, & the evil spirits are still cursing & damning & rebelling, so that all their dirtywork isn't done until the Great White Judgement. And all those who died unsaved & perhaps didn't know the Gospel--but maybe did the best they could with what they knew--are now on probation in the Spirit World & gonna be judged according to how well they operated in the Spirit World.
30. WHO KNOWS? MAYBE PEOPLE ARE RECEIVING CHRIST IN THE SPIRIT WORLD RIGHT NOW! Jesus went & preached to the spirits in prison who had died up till that time. (Mt.12:40; 1Pet.3:19,4:6; Eph.4:9.) So maybe the Mormon doctrine that you can get baptised for the dead is still effective! Boy oh boy, working backwards from the possibility that people are going to be spared on the New Earth, we've worked back & it made it pretty clear that some people are going to get saved during the Millennium, & this is a new whole step! Could it be possible that some people are going to get saved now in the Spirit World, the Afterlife, when they see the realities of the real World of the Spirit? My oh my! Of all the times they certainly would want to get saved--if they didn't know the Gospel & hadn't heard & really didn't realise--it would be when they die & go into the Spirit World & see it! Surely they would believe then!
31. SO HERE WE'VE GOT A NEW DOCTRINE--SOME CAN GET SAVED IN THE SPIRIT WORLD! Well, if you can get saved in the New Earth, if you can get saved in the Millennium, why couldn't you get saved in the Spirit World right after death? In other words, there're going to be three classes of people in the Spirit World! The definitely Saved & bound for Heaven, their fate's settled. The unalterably reprobate incorrigible evil spirits of the departed dead who are still going to be just as rebellious & just as disobedient & just as loyal to the Devil in the Afterlife as they are now, their fate's settled too!--Except to fill up their cup of iniquity & give them the full dose of whatever they deserve for whatever they did in the Spirit World. And then there are people who are in-between & maybe are good but never heard the Gospel & never had a chance to get saved, but were not really evil.
32. THAT'S WHY HE HAS TO WAIT UNTIL THE GREAT WHITE THRONE JUDGEMENT TO JUDGE THEM AS TO WHETHER THEY WILL BE SAVED OR NOT, WHETHER THEY'RE WRITTEN IN THE BOOK OF LIFE OR NOT. They stand at the Great White Throne Judgement, the Lord opens the book: "Ah, yes, he's here! He believed on Me after he died. He received Jesus after he was gone into the Spirit World & he's been serving Me ever since, so he deserves to be saved." In other words, some people can get saved in the present Spirit World into which they go at death! Not everybody is necessarily going to go straight to Hell, neither is everybody necessarily going to go straight to Heaven--although the Saved can--but we know some also come back & help us. They go to Heaven for awhile, probably to see how glorious it is & maybe ask for volunteers up there to come back & help out!
33. SO NOT NECESSARILY EVERYBODY IS GOING TO EITHER HEAVEN OR HELL, BUT SOME PEOPLE ARE IN THAT UNSEEN WORLD, THAT UNSEEN STATE--so-called "grave" & "Hell" in some places in the English Bible--& are simply in the Spirit World then & seeing & believing for the first time. And if it's the first time they've heard the Gospel & they receive Jesus there, why shouldn't they be saved just like anybody else? Why shouldn't those spirits in prison that Jesus preached to have been saved like anybody else? If He took the trouble to go there & tell'm, give'm the Gospel Himself in Person, certainly God was extending His mercy to them & giving them a chance to believe & receive & be saved. If that's the first time they've ever heard the Gospel, why shouldn't they have just as much right to be saved as anybody else?
34. MY LORD, LOOK AT THE PATIENCE & MERCY OF GOD, THAT EVEN THE PEOPLE WHO NEVER HEARD WILL HAVE A CHANCE TO RECEIVE THE LORD IN THE NEXT LIFE IN THE SPIRIT WORLD--EVEN BETWEEN NOW & THE GREAT WHITE THRONE JUDGEMENT! I always wondered what they had that Judgement for anyhow if everybody that came to that Judgement, all the unsaved dead, were being raised just to be cast into Hell? Then what's the point of the Judgement? Why have a Judgement Throne? Why not just chuck'm all in immediately like He did the Antichrist & the False Prophet & eventually the Devil? They never stood before the Great White Throne Judgement because their fate was settled--devilish, fiendish Hellfire--along with probably a lot of other people like Dives, the rich man who ignored the poor beggar Lazarus at his gate. (Lk.16:19-31)
35. SOME PEOPLES' SINS, AS JESUS SAID, "GO BEFORE THEM TO JUDGEMENT." (1Ti.5:24) In other words, their fate's settled. The minute they die, they go straight to Hellfire like Dives did, because of his wickedness & iniquity & selfishness & cruelty! And just so, those of us who have received Jesus in this life & are definitely saved, our fate's settled & we go straight to Heaven!--Though we may come back & help, & some do. But there are millions of people who die who are not that wicked & evil to go straight to Hellfire, but neither have they heard the Gospel in order to be saved, so therefore God gives'm a chance in the Spirit World! (Tongues & Prophecy:) "Listen to the Words of Thy father & hear ye the truths of the teaching that I have given to him!" Hallelujah!
36. SALVATION IN THE SPIRIT WORLD! It's a brand new one! How about that? Why not? If there's going to be another chance for the mortal humans who survive the Holocaust & live into the Millennium, why shouldn't all the dead that have died, who never heard the Gospel & were not really the very wicked & evil & rebellious, have a chance? In other words, Jesus Himself said, "They knew not their Master's will & would be beaten with few stripes." (Lk.12:48) They did things deserving of punishment, yes, but not forever, not with Hellfire! But it's just like you'd whip your little boy with a few stripes for something he did naughty, & then the punishment's over! They've learned their lesson, they've seen the Truth, they've heard the Gospel, they've believed, they've received Jesus & they're saved! Why not? Why couldn't they be saved in the Spirit World hereafter, between now & the Great White Judgement, just like the rest of us are saved now? Why not?
37. THAT EXPLAINS ALL THE STRANGE VERSES IN THE BIBLE ABOUT JESUS PREACHING TO SPIRITS IN PRISON & ALL THAT SORT OF THING! That's right now in the Spirit World! He went & preached to the spirits in prison, it says so! What for? Well, what else would He preach but the Gospel?--And what Gospel?--Of salvation! "He that believeth on Me hath everlasting life!" (Jn.3:36)--To tell them that had not heard to believe on Him so they could live & be saved! So there's a specific example of a concrete case of spirits being saved in the Spirit World--now!--Or in Jesus' day. So why not now?
38. IF, AS I BELIEVE WE HAVE PROVEN, THEY CAN BE SAVED IN THE MILLENNIUM, & POSSIBLY EVEN WITH THE HEALING OF THE LEAVES OF THE TREE OF LIFE IN THE NEW EARTH, WHY CAN'T THEY BE SAVED NOW IN THE SPIRIT WORLD when they wake up & see the facts & believe & receive it for the first time, hear the Gospel for the first time, see & understand & believe & receive the Truth for the first time, see & hear & receive Jesus Christ for the first time? Why not? Why shouldn't they be saved if it's really their first chance? I believe it! But of course the Church doesn't want people to believe it. They want them to believe that everybody that doesn't go to Church, & therefore to Heaven, is going to Hell!
39. I SAW A CATHOLIC CHURCH IN WHEELING, WEST VIRGINIA, & RIGHT OVER THE ENTRANCE IT SAID: "THIS IS THE VERY GATE OF HEAVEN!" In other words, "If you don't go through this gate, you're going straight to Hell, Hellfire, Lake of Fire to burn forever!" The Church is responsible for that false doctrine of an eternal Hellfire for everybody that doesn't go to Church! That's what they really mean. And the Protestants are just as bad as the Catholics, they say everybody that doesn't get saved & go to Church is going to eternal Hellfire. Well, it's not so! It's not what the Bible teaches, it doesn't say so. TTL!
40. MY GOODNESS, IF THEY CAN GET SAVED IN HEAVEN & THE NEW EARTH & THE MILLENNIUM, THE HEAVEN ON EARTH, WHY CAN'T THEY GET SAVED NOW IN THE SPIRIT WORLD? Why else is there this time of probation in the unseen World to watch their families & relatives & friends & what they're going through? My goodness, if anything would persuade somebody to get saved, that ought to be it--an after-death experience! Don't you think God in His mercy is trying to persuade everybody to be saved that He possibly can?--Even after they die? Why not? Don't you believe in a God that loving & that merciful? He says, "Thy mercy is from everlasting to everlasting!" (Ps.103:17) Praise God! Hallelujah! TYJ! It makes me want to speak in tongues! Praise God! (Maria: Go ahead!) Well, I want you to be edified. We get a little confirmation here & there, that's all we need. Praise God! Hallelujah! TYJ!
41. DOESN'T THAT GIVE YOU A PICTURE OF A LOVING GOD & AN EVERLASTINGLY MERCIFUL JESUS CHRIST?--That the people who never really had a fair chance here & now are going to get that chance? We're speaking of a different class of people, the departed dead being saved in the Spirit World, the Spirit Realm, the Unseen World, after death! When we're speaking about salvation during the Millennium, we're speaking about the mortal living human beings who have not yet died. So there is going to be salvation for both the living & the dead! (Maria: In other words, God has covered everybody!) Everybody's going to have a chance.
42. AND THIS BRINGS OUT ANOTHER SCRIPTURE: "THIS IS THE LIGHT WHICH LIGHTETH EVERY MAN THAT COMETH INTO THE WORLD!" (Jn.1:9)--And it's going to light them when they go out of the World too! How much more so in the next World they'll get that Light, in the World of the Spirit! How can you apply that Scripture when in this life, in this World, some of them never get the Light, never hear the Gospel? Okay, they come into the World & then they go into the World of the Spirit, so in a sense they're still in this World! The World of today consists of both the physical & the spiritual Worlds, right? So they have come into this World & gone into the next, which is still, in a sense, this World, but the spiritual side of it. So "this is the Light which lighteth every man that cometh into the World!" Now there it makes sense!
43. WHETHER DEAD OR ALIVE, THEY GET THE LIGHT!--SOONER OR LATER THEY HAVE A CHANCE TO BE SAVED! Now doesn't that fit your picture of an all-loving all-merciful God who will be not only merciful to the now-living, but also to the dead?--As evidenced very plainly by Jesus' trip to the place of imprisonment in the heart of the Earth to preach the Gospel--for what other reason than they might believe & be saved & liberated!
44. IN OTHER WORDS, GOD'S GOING TO GIVE EVERYBODY A CHANCE--DEAD OR ALIVE, NOW OR THEN--TO HEAR THE GOSPEL, TO EVEN SEE & BELIEVE & RECEIVE JESUS CHRIST AS THEIR SAVIOUR! Boy, that sure fits the doctrine of Universal Reconciliation, that everybody's going to get a chance, either now or then, here or there, in this life or the next life, the Millennium or even Heaven on Earth! Now wouldn't that fit your picture of a truly just & merciful & all-loving all-merciful God, that everybody's going to get their chance & everybody is going to have a clear-cut chance to see & believe & receive & obey Jesus Christ? Everybody! Dead or alive!--I don't know why they always put the word "dead" first, why don't we say alive or dead? Alive now, dead then, everybody's going to get a chance--including those still living in the Millennium!
45. MY GOODNESS, IF WE CAN BELIEVE THAT THE PEOPLE IN THE MILLENNIUM CAN BELIEVE & BE SAVED WHEN THERE'S STILL ALL THOSE HORRIBLE REBELLIOUS PEOPLE AROUND, WHY NOT IN THE SPIRIT WORLD NOW? Of course, all those spirits are having a battle with evil spirits as well. There's a war going on in the Spirit World, the Lord's indicated that to us time & again! They're already battling there, the forces of good against the forces of evil, the angels of God against the angels of the Devil!--And why not the saints of God against the saints of the Devil? I believe it! The battle's going on there, therefore there are believers there, there are saved spirits there, & there are people getting saved there, receiving there the Gospel for the first time!--Believing it, seeing it, receiving it & being saved! (Maria: And witnessed to by the good spirits!) Witnessed to by the departed spirits! Why not? Wow! What more convincing arguments can you have than that in the next World? (Maria: It gives them something to do!) Yes, not only to help us, the living, but also trying to win over the dead!
46. SOUL-WINNING IN THE SPIRIT WORLD! HALLELUJAH! WITNESSING GHOSTS! Praise God? Hallelujah! I believe it! I mean, the Lord just has shown us that as clear as anything now, & we got it out of going back to the original & finding out what it really says.--Not taking man's word or the churches' word for it, or the preachers! God help us! TYJ! What will we title this? "Witnessing Ghosts!"? "Salvation in the Spirit World!"? "Soul-Winning in the Spirit World!"? Praise God! TYJ! Hallelujah!
47. THANK YOU LORD FOR THIS MARVELLOUS REVELATION THAT YOU'VE GIVEN THROUGH SUCH A SIMPLE LITTLE THING! Thank You Lord for how You've led us along step-by-step. We couldn't have received it all at once, Lord, it was just too much. You had to lead us step-by-step like a little child, like a father holding the hand of a toddler--"Come on now, take another step, now another step"--until we could finally swallow it all, Lord, & believe it all & receive it all & see it all & realise that You are all-loving, all-merciful, all-patient, "not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to the knowledge of Salvation." "The light which lighteth every man that cometh into the World." "That all men might be saved." (2Pe.3:9; Jn.1:9; 1Ti.2:4.) Hallelujah! TYL! So why not in the Spirit World as well as in the Millennium, if even on the New Earth? Hallelujah!
48. THANK YOU LORD FOR THESE MARVELLOUS REVELATIONS THAT YOU'VE GIVEN! Just in a flash, Lord, you can show us things that we've never seen before, never even thought of before, never had any idea that right now in the Spirit World there could be continued evangelisation of those who are in the spirit, continued witnessing in the Spirit, & continued soul-winning in the Spirit World! Hallelujah! TYJ! Praise God!
49. BUT DON'T THINK THAT GIVES YOU ANOTHER CHANCE, BUDDY!--Your chance is now! You're hearing the Gospel now, so you don't deserve another chance! This is your last chance to go straight to Heaven when you die! Otherwise you may have to wait 1000 years in the Spirit World, Limbo, Purgatory, Hell or whatnot till the Great White Throne Judgement to find out your fate!
50. ONLY THOSE SAVED NOW GO STRAIGHT TO HEAVEN WHEN WE DIE!--Which way you goin', Bud?--Huh! God help you to make your choice today!--Tomorrow will be too late for Heaven now! "Choose ye this day whom ye will serve!" "Today is the day of salvation" for you! (Josh.24:15; 2Co.6:2)--What'll it be? Do it now! God help you, in Jesus' name, amen!
Copyright (c) 1998 by The Family