From XFamily - Children of God
Revision as of 18:54, 4 May 2012 by Thorwald
- Yvonne Walsh & Robert Bor (1996). "Psychological consequences of involvement in a new religious movement or cult". Counselling Psychology Quarterly, 9(1), 47-60.
Editor's note: The following are articles which have appeared in academic journals for which we do not have access yet.
- Bulwer P (2007). "A Response to James D. Chancellor's Life in The Family: An Oral History of the Children of God". Cultic Studies Review 6(2).
- (1992). "Children of God Regain Custody of Children; Ruling on Sexual and Indoctrination Practices (Australia)". Cult Observer, Vol.9, No. 10.
- (1993). "French Father Meets Children of God". Cult Observer, Vol.10, No. 2.
- (1993). "Children of God Returning to U.S.". Cult Observer, Vol.10, No.6.
- (1993). "Children of God Kids Taken into Custody, Then Released". Cult Observer, Vol.10, No.10.
- (1994). "State (Australia) Will Monitor COG (Children of God) Children; COG Regroups in Argentina". Cult Observer, Vol.11, No.7.
- (1995). "COG Founder Dies". Cult Observer, Vol.12, No.1.
- (1995). "'Family' Leaders Plead Guilty, Children Tell of Cult Life". Cult Observer, Vol.12, No.2.
- (1996). "Judge Says The Family Is Reforming". Cult Observer, Vol. 13, No. 1.
- (1996). "But Alberta Community Is Still Concerned". Cult Observer, Vol. 13, No. 1.
Pages in category "Academic Journals"
The following 5 pages are in this category, out of 5 total.
- Generational Revolt by the Adult Children of First-Generation Members of the Children of God/The Family