Former SGA. Born to Family parents in 1976.
Some of my favorite quotes
- A banker is a fellow who lends you his umbrella when the sun is shining and wants it back the minute it begins to rain. — Mark Twain
- Those who trade a little freedom for a little security will lose both and deserve neither. — Thomas Jefferson
- People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it — George Bernard Shaw
- How dreadful knowledge of the truth can be When there's no help in truth! — Sophocles, Oedipus Rex
- They had not persuaded me . . . but they had troubled me. Their arguements had shaken me without ever convincing me. It is hard to prevent oneself from believing what one so keenly desires. — Rousseau
- What a man desires to be true he also believes to be true. — Demosthenes
- Nature abhors a vacuum or Nature abhors a wrinkle — Akins
- Science is the art of asking the right questions — author unknown
- Beware of all enterprises that require new clothes. — Thoreau
- Marriage Ceremony: An incredible metaphysical sham of watching God and the law being dragged into the affairs of your family. — O. C. Ogilvie
- I don't want to belong to any club that will accept me as a member. — Groucho Marx
- You know you are being fair and balanced when everybody hates you. — author unknown
|Multi-licensed into the public domain|
I agree to multi-license my eligible text contributions, unless otherwise stated, under the GFDL and into the Public domain. Please be aware that other contributors might not do the same, so if you want to use my contributions in the public domain, please check the multi-licensing guide.