THE GUNBOAT DREAM!--The Backslider's Fate! DO 1735 1/84
--"The Way of the Transgressor Is Hard"! (Pr.13:15)
1. IT WAS THE FUNNIEST DREAM! Emanuele had the gunboat but we had the castle & he was trying to besiege us in the castle. Poor fellow, he couldn't do anything. I feel so sorry for him. I wish we could do something to help him. He was trying to chase us but he couldn't do a thing because we had the castle. But I still love him & I was trying to make peace with him, & his poor gunboat got stuck in the mud & he tried to get away on a horse through the water. It was so funny, & I waved & waved at him trying to tell him I wanted to make peace with him & that I loved him, but he was too busy trying to get away on his horse & he just didn't pay any attention.
2. BUT IT SEEMED LIKE WE WERE JUST TOTALLY IN COMMAND! We had the castle, we had Zoagli & we had the people & everybody & he just had to run, & his gunboat got stuck in the mud & he rode away on a horse, a white horse. It must have been God's mercy or something, I don't know. But I don't know why he wanted to try to get away from me. I kept waving flags at him, trying to get him to stop & make peace but he just kept running away. (We really did try!)
3. JESUS HELP HIM, LORD! My God, break Rachel, Lord! Humble her! Make her eat grass until she comes back, Lord. (See No.763.) Seven years! When will it be seven years? Was it in '79 she left? It's been five years.--Two more, '86. That's the deciding year, the crucial year, & then they'll all know that we were right. You know, when the Antichrist arises then they'll all know that we were right & many will come back, but a little bit late. But the Lord has mercy. Praise You Lord! Thank You Jesus!
4. I FEEL SO SORRY FOR THEM! They're really missing the boat. They won't come back until it's too late to enjoy the crown. My Lord, Jesus! It's so sad, they have so little faith, so perverted by the doctrine of fears & the lies of Jethro! My God! What an abomination! How could Deborah be such a curse?--Because she is under the spell of the evil magician. But she let herself be deceived. She didn't have to be. She knew better. She was warned time & time again, Letter after Letter until it was too late.
5. (PROPHECY:) "SHE CHOSE THE RICHES OF EGYPT RATHER THAN THE GLORY OF GOD, & all these things shall turn to ashes between her teeth, & she shall repent & weep bitterly that her children are no more! That shall be her punishment & that will be her reward, to see the destruction of her children. (Lam.2:11) Then she shall know that I am the Truth, but too late to save them!"
6. MY GOD! WHAT A BITTER FATE! HOW HORRIBLE IS THE REWARD OF THE WICKED! Oh Jesus! Poor Jethro, so blind, he never had any faith, like a dumb brute beast created to be destroyed! (2Pet.2:12) My God, have mercy! Jesus! Precious Jesus! In Jesus' name, have mercy on them! But I'm most sorry for poor Emanuele, he was such a babe, so misled. She (Rachel) filled him with so many doubts & fears & lies & led him astray. At first he was such a pure babe, but she destroyed him! My God! What shall her reward be? She has destroyed so many, led so many astray & destroyed herself as well. My God! What more could it be than that, to see how many she destroyed & led astray & watch their fate! My God! What horror!
7. I WISH I COULD HELP THEM, BUT IT'S TOO LATE! They've chosen their way, they've chosen their fate. They will reap their just punishment in the Judgement. Oh Jesus! Lord Jesus! Lord have mercy in Jesus' name. Poor Emanuele! But he knew, he chose, so he suffers. Lord Jesus, help, Lord! He knew, he knew, but chose the mammon of unrighteousness. How hard it is for a rich man to enter the kingdom of Heaven!--Like the camel through the eye of the needle! (Mk.10:17-25) "With man it is impossible, but with God nothing shall be impossible." (Mat.19:26) Thank You Lord!
8. BLESS HIM, LORD, HELP HIM, LORD, IN JESUS' NAME, LORD! SUCH A BABE! She led him astray. Humble her, Lord. Break her, Lord. Bring her down. Have her crawl in the grass, Lord, till she repents, in Jesus' name!--And all the thousands she led astray. My God, what a fate! How horrible! How terrible to know you've led so many astray! She'll come back someday, but too late to enjoy her crown. She cast it away!
9. POOR EMANUELE! He chose to follow her & lost her. He compromised to keep his castles & lost them. He tried to keep his name & lost everything, because you cannot deny the Lord & not suffer for it, you know? When they deny me they deny the Lord & they suffer for it. Some day they'll know, too late to enjoy the crown. So sad, so bad! I don't know what I can do to help them. I think I've done almost all I can do.
10. I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW WHAT'S HAPPENED TO THEM, IF THERE IS ANYTHING I CAN DO FOR THEM TO HELP THEM repent & get right with the Lord & come back to the Father's house. It's never too late for that. Even if you've lost everything, your birthright, your inheritance & everything, the Father still loves you & wants to save you. You can still come back & enjoy His love, His salvation, even if you have no reward, at least you're in the Father's house, & I believe they will be. I cannot believe they are lost, because I believe they love the Lord even though Satan deceived them. Their evil desires led them astray.
11. JESUS HELP THEM, LORD, IN JESUS' NAME! LORD JESUS HAVE MERCY! BRING THEM BACK, LORD, IN JESUS' NAME! Have mercy on Thy little ones, these poor stubborn little lambs that get themselves in such a mess, so lost, so strayed & stolen. In Jesus' name. Jesus have mercy, Lord! Help me gather them in, Lord.--Even the stubborn ones, Lord. Break their legs, humble them, Lord. Bring them back for Thy glory, Thy love. Show them Thy mercy, in Jesus' name.--The mercy of the breaking, the breaking mercy. (Jer.18:4-6)
12. GOD BREAKS US IN MERCY.--And has mercy in our breaking. Amen, praise the Lord! He'll break them to bring them back some day, but too late for the crown. They missed the blessing & their reward, but thank God they're saved! They'll be sorry, but glad to be saved. Thank You Jesus! (Prophecy:) "And then they will know that I have loved them with an everlasting love, even though they've rebelled against Me! They have rebelled against Me. Many have rebelled against Me, but many shall repent & return to the house of their Father in those Evil Days & know that God was right, but too late for the reward, but thankful for Salvation!" In Jesus' name. Thank You Lord!
13. I WANT TO KNOW ABOUT THOSE PEOPLE, Honey, because I love them & I want them & I want to know about all God's properties & what happened to them. I feel like God is holding them somehow & nobody will be able to enjoy them until they return. What's happened, huh?
14. THE LORD DESTROYED THAT DEVIL WOMAN (Tenerife Governor's wife, see No.605:41-42) that danced & thought she had the victory, but she went down in defeat because I escaped & left her to her doom, & she will suffer for it a very very long time! Remember her?--That fancy woman who danced when we were being persecuted in Tenerife, the one who instigated all the trouble, the Governor's wife. But we're gone & she's dead & gone to her reward. What a sad fate! Hallelujah! Thank You Lord! But I got her! She was like a mosquito: She annoyed & she stung, but she couldn't conquer, & she's gone & it's past & we're still here, greater & stronger than ever! Hallelujah! TYL!
15. AND THEY MISSED THE BLESSING! Spain could have had the blessing, but they fought us. They fought it & sealed their own doom. How sad.--Those who seal their own fate by their stubborn wilfulness & defiance of the Will of God! By trying to preserve their position they destroy themselves! For God's Will & His Kingdom is inevitable & forever, & nothing shall stand in its way! Hallelujah! Thank You Jesus! Praise You Lord!
16. THANK GOD FOR THOSE WHO REMAIN FAITHFUL! They shall receive their reward, a crown of life in that glorious day! (Rev.2:10) In Jesus' name, amen. Amen, Honey, let's go to sleep, huh? But it's a beautiful place & I'd like to go back there some day when we're in control, & I know the Lord will let me in the Millennium, & then they'll see me & be glad, as many were when I was there, & the Lord is rewarding them according to their works & how they received us. They which received us with joy shall be crowned with joy!--And they that denied us will be damned with doom! So sad! In Jesus' name. We have to go to sleep, Baby.
17. THAT'S ENOUGH ABOUT TENERIFE & THE BULLS & THE GOATS. They're stubborn, wilful & wayward, but they're not wolves. They're saved, but so far astray!--Stubborn bulls of Bashan & wilful goats of Gilead!--Whatever that means. (Psa.22:12; SoS.4:1) I don't know. I don't know everything, you know, & I don't know why they expect me to know everything. I mean, one little mind can only hold so much. Praise the Lord! Thank You Jesus! Bless & keep, in Jesus' name. Have Thy way.
18. LET'S GO TO SLEEP, BABY. THAT'S ENOUGH ABOUT THE WAYWARD ONES. They'll come back some day, but miss their reward! But they'll be so thankful to be saved! They'll love me again, but too late for their reward. In Jesus' name.
19. SUCH A BEAUTIFUL PLACE!--Such beautiful places, all those places where we've been, you know? God's really "cast our lines in pleasant places" (Ps.16:6), of which I think this is the most pleasant of all, amen?
20. HAVE MERCY, LORD, ON OUR PRODIGAL CHILDREN! GET THEM BACK IN THE HOUSE, LORD! Even though they've lost their reward, at least they have a place at Thy table, Lord, even though the faithful ones have inherited it all, they will have mercy, they will receive them, but without reward. There is no reward for the wicked but to suffer the sight of their failure! My Lord, what a horrible fate, even if you're saved! How horrible to know you missed the boat, missed the fun & missed the reward, but at least you're saved! That's sure better than Hell! But their Hell is going to be their memory of failure & everlasting shame & contempt! What a fate! My God! But it's better than Hell, anyway. It's kind of a Hell in Heaven to have to remember their failures & what it cost, & to suffer the everlasting shame & contempt! It's sort of a Hell in Heaven forever! In Jesus' name, amen.
21. GO TO SLEEP, BABY, THAT'S ENOUGH, MORE THAN ENOUGH! Poor Emanuele's gunboat was defeated, he couldn't do a thing to defeat the work of the Lord, & Rachel is far far away, all of them. Go to sleep, Honey, that's enough of their fate, so sad! They missed the boat, missed the blessing! From now on there is nothing but a fearful looking forward to of judgements! (Heb.10:27)
22. (GBY WHO HAVE COME BACK! PLEASE DON'T GO AWAY AGAIN! The way of the transgressor is so hard! (Pro.13:15) GBAKYAMYAB!--In Jesus' name, amen.)
Copyright (c) 1998 by The Family
Copyright (c) 1998 by The Family