REVELATION: WHEN'S THE END? DO 2711 21/12/90
--Still Lots of Time for Video Distribution!--Enemies & Wars Cannot Stop His Word!
(Given in the night without Dad's knowledge!)
1. He will come. (Maria: Who will come?) You know. (Maria: No I don't.) Yes you do. (Maria: Who is "he"?") The Enemy will come. (Maria: Well, we can defeat him.) No, we can't, it's impossible. (Dan.7:21,25; 8:24; Rev.13:7.) (Maria: Of course it's possible with the Lord.) God is on his side. (Maria: God is on his side?) Of course. (Maria: On the Enemy's side?) Yes, on the Antichrist's side--to punish the World through the Antichrist. (Maria: But we can defeat him, can't we?) No. (Dad speaks in Spanish:) No es posible. Because he has full power to defeat us.
2. It is given him of the Lord to defeat us, to punish us. (Maria: To punish us?) Yes. (Maria: For what?) Because of our sins. (Maria: Our sins?) Yes. (Maria: The Antichrist isn't going to punish us because of our sins!) Of course he will. (Maria: What did we do?) I mean all kinds of sins of the Church. (Maria: Yes, but we're not in the Church System, we're different.) But still we have sins. (Maria: Yes, but Jesus took our sins on Himself, He paid the punishment, He paid the price for us, we don't have to pay it.)
3. Yes, we do. (Maria: We do?) Yes, of course. (Maria: Why?) We have sins to pay for. (Maria: We have sins to pay for?) Of course! (Maria: What sins?) Our sins. (Maria: But which ones?) Are you kidding? This is ridiculous! Of course we have sins! (Maria: And we can't defeat the Enemy?) No, of course not.--Because the Bible says we will be defeated & punished & we will be purged & made white & we shall be delivered in the Name of Jesus, amen. (See Dan.7:21-22; 11:33-36; Rev.13:7.) (Maria: So what are we supposed to do about him, just lie down & die?) No, we will stand up against him, but he will terribly smite us.
4. (Maria: When is that going to happen?) In the End. (Maria: How long before that happens?) At the End. (Maria: When's the End?) At the End! (Maria: Do we have a few years yet?) Yes, of course. We have now. (Maria: So are we going to be able to defeat him now for awhile?) Yes. Yes. We have a little while. (Maria: How long?) Until the End. (Maria: How long is that?) Until the End. (Maria: How many years?) Oh my God, it's not years, it's just a few months. (Maria: It is?) Of course. (Maria: Well, how can it be just a few months & we're barely beginning?) Barely beginning what? (Maria: Our big Video projects & ministry & our...)
5. Oh well, this is now something else, this is something else. (Maria: What is something else?) Our ministry about Videos & stuff, that's years. (Maria: That's what?) Years. (Maria: What's years?) The ministry of Videos etc. (Maria: You mean that can go on in spite of the Antichrist?) Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes! (Maria: How come?) What? (Maria: Why can it go on in spite of the Antichrist?) Because it's not the End yet. (Maria: But you said we just have a few months.) When that time comes. (Maria: Well, we need years for the Videos.)
6. Okay, all right. So He'll give us years. So the Lord will give us years. (Maria: But you said we only have a few months before the Antichrist defeats us?) At the End. (Maria: I know, but you said we only have a few months.) At the End. This is not now the End. (Maria: But what do we only have a few months to do?) At the End. (Maria: I know, but what are the few months for?) At the End. (Maria: Oh, you mean he'll defeat us only for a few months in the End?) Yes, yes, yes!
7. Right now we have lots of time, don't worry! (Maria: We do? We have lots of time now?) Yes, of course we have. (Maria: With the persecution we're getting?) Yes, of course. We have lots of time yet. Don't worry about it, it's ridiculous! (Maria: So we can defeat the Enemy now & go on & do our ministry?) Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes. Hallelujah! Thank You Jesus! (Maria: Are you sure about that?) Of course I'm sure! We have a lot of time to produce Videos & distribute them & get out the Message. We have so much more time! So would you please stop bothering me about that?
8. (Maria: Well, how can we do it when there's a big war about to happen? [EDITED: "The Gulf War"]) The war will not affect us. (Maria: It won't?) No. (Maria: Well, wars affect things terribly.) That war will not affect us. It will only affect George Bush. God damn him! It will not affect us & our distribution of Videos throughout the World at all. Not at all. Don't you understand that? (Maria: No.) Oh, of course you do! (Maria: But everything tightens up when you have a war.) My God! No, no, no, no, no, no. No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no. It does not.
9. (Maria: Well, it did in the last World War.) The Lord will not let this affect us. It will just affect some areas & it will not affect our Family. We will continue to distribute & we will continue to witness & we will continue & continue & continue! Hallelujah! TYJ! PYL! (Maria: In spite of the wars & in spite of the depression?)
10. In spite of everything! The Lord's Word will continue to go on! (Maria: In spite of our enemies?) In spite of everything & everybody! God will have His Word to go on. Don't you understand? (Maria: That's encouraging!) Of course! Of course, the Lord will not let His Word be stopped. The Lord & His Word shall go on, in Jesus' name. Thank You Lord! Hallelujah! No wars, no nothing will stop His Word from going on, in the Name of Jesus! TYL!--In Jesus' name, amen.
1) How much longer will our ministry & distribution of the Word be able to continue? (5-7)
2) Which of the following will stop our witnessing & distribution of the Word?: (9-10)
c) Enemies & persecution
d) None of the above
For further reading & study on subjects mentioned in this Letter, see "They Can't Stop Our Rain!", ML#128 (Vol.1); "God Is Not Limited!", ML#2611 (GN 450).
Copyright (c) 1998 by The Family