Practiced since 1995 by Charter Members - both male and female members are taught that Jesus literally desires to have sex with them.
The "Loving Jesus revelation" calls on Family members to do three things. First, they are to visualise their sexual activity as happening with Jesus. Second, they are called on to masturbate to Jesus - men are instructed to visualise themselves as women so that Jesus can make love to them. Finally, they are told to say "love words", or talk dirty, to Jesus as they are having sex - Karen Zerby has gone as far as publishing a list of sexually explicit expressions that people could use when making love to Jesus.
Reactions to the "Loving Jesus" GNs, Parts 3 through 6 - Excerpts from FSMs 289, 290 and 293 (internal Family publications).
Loving Jesus for 14-Year-Olds
Karen Zerby and Steven Kelly deliberately introduced the sexual aspects of Loving Jesus to 14-year-olds. The Family knowingly lies to and misleads the public by stating that the sexual aspects of Loving Jesus are for adults only.
Following are excerpts from a number of the Loving Jesus GNs that were expressly edited for 14-year-old children in the Family. Please keep in mind that every 14-year-old was and is required to read these.
LOVING JESUS!--Part 3 for Junior Teens--By Maria DO 3029Jnr 12/1995
25. As you were told earlier, you are reading an edited version of these Letters. It's not because we don't trust you, or because we think you're just little kids, or because we're trying to humiliate you, but there are legitimate reasons, security reasons, and other good reasons as to why you have your own version.
26. The message of these GNs deals in part with sexual matters.. Some parts of the message are applicable to you, but other parts are not. Some portions needed to be slightly edited to make them less graphic and more appropriate for your age group.
27. We have prayerfully gone over the material in these GNs to make sure that it is suitable for your needs. . . . Also, we don't want to be guilty of giving you junior teens reading material that would be offensive or not legally permissible for people your age from the System's point of view. We want to give you as much Word as we can, without going too far or causing any legal problems for the Family. We need to try to stay within the law.
79. [Jesus] So love Me and be not ashamed! Do not be afraid to say that you want Me. Do not be afraid to say that you want Me to fuck you and to love you and to kiss you, to hold you. For it is in these words that you convey the feeling of your heart.
125. By worldly standards, it is not very proper for a Christian to say "dong" and "cunt," as those words are considered dirty slang words, but the Lord instructs us that if He chooses to use them, then they are clean, and we shouldn't be offended or disgusted or turned off by them. However, just as you don't make "fuck" a part of your normal everyday vocabulary, so you shouldn't with these words either, especially not to outsiders!
126. He [The Lord] makes it clear that using such words as "fuck," "cunt" or "dong" is not wise or loving with outsiders. . . .[To the young teen boys] But in your intimate relationship with Jesus, in which you make love with Him in Spirit, you are not male, you are a female in the Spirit.
140. In one of the prophecies above, the Lord made it quite clear.. He said: "I see you as a radiant and loving Bride, for I see in the Spirit, and you must see in the Spirit.--Do not see in the flesh." In your lovemaking with Jesus you are not a man. You are making love to Him as His Bride, His spiritual wife. This is not a male-with-male relationship. It is a spiritual female, you, making love to a male, Jesus. He is the man, the Bridegroom, and you are the woman, His Bride, His wife.
142. Granted, it's a little hard to be one thing in the Spirit and then switch to being another thing in the flesh, and to be switching back and forth! But if the Lord is asking you to do this, He is going to help you to do it. He says that as you continue to play this role of the woman, which you are in the Spirit when you're making love to Jesus, He will make it easier for you.
. . . This is a step of faith, and is the only way that you can receive the wonderful blessings that He has promised us if we will love Him in this way.
LOVING JESUS!--Part 4 for Junior Teens--By Maria DO 3030Jnr 12/1995
29. [Jesus] In the quietness of your chamber when you are alone, you can tell Me you love Me and you can show Me you love Me. For this is a very intimate and special way of loving Me. I do not require this and I do not demand it, for I will even be happy with the words and with your caresses, and with the symbolism of your love unto Me. But if you want a special time with Me, and if you want to feel My loving, you can touch yourself and you can make yourself go, and it will be Me loving you.
61. . . .The Lord is talking here about masturbation. He's saying that if you are alone in private and you are telling the Lord of your love for Him and your desire for Him, you can masturbate at the same time, if you wish.
62. There are occasions, when Peter and I are apart, when we have such "special times" when lovemaking with Jesus. When masturbating, I am not able to visualize anything, so of course I don't visualize Jesus fucking me.
. . .Unless the Lord speaks to your heart personally and lays on your heart the burden to do it, you don't have to feel as if you must masturbate. All of this is a very private matter, something between you and the Lord. If you want to love Jesus while masturbating, that's up to you.
LOVING JESUS!--Part 5 for Junior Teens--By Maria DO 3031Jnr 12/1995
128. This possibility [masturbation] evoked a wide variety of reactions from those in WS when they read it. The women overall were quite receptive to this idea, and a few women were elated! Usually the women found it fairly easy to have loving, sexy fellowship with Jesus while masturbating; in fact, a few had already been doing so for quite some time. Quite a few of the men received it without any problem, some were thrilled, and some battled. Others initially struggled not only with the idea of being women in the Spirit, but especially with the idea of masturbating while saying love words to Jesus.
LOVING JESUS!--Part 6 for Junior Teens--By Maria DO 3032Jnr 12/1995
117. QUESTION 14: As a man, when I say love words to Jesus, do I have to be able to visualize Him making love to me? Do I have to see it?
118. Answer: No, you men do not have to see or visualize Jesus making love to you. Some men are able to visualize themselves as a woman, with Jesus, a man, making love to them, which is the way things are in the Spirit. However, if you can't visualize this, don't worry; you don't have to visualize it at all. You can just know in your mind that you are Jesus' wife and He's your Husband.
174. The Lord also explained that another one of the main reasons He has given us this option of involving masturbation when making love to Him is because when you are masturbating and you near the time of orgasm, the desire you feel at that moment is a picture of how the Lord wants you to desire Him in the Spirit.. Remember how you feel when you're masturbating and you're close to having an orgasm? At that point your greatest desire is to reach the marvelous release of the orgasm that you want so desperately, right? Well, that's how the Lord wants us to want Him in the Spirit.
191. You'll notice, however, that the Lord indicates that He would like to participate in your masturbation and other lovemaking (if you're of age), just as He wants to participate in every other area of your life.. He doesn't expect you to go out of your way, but if you're already going to masturbate or make love, then He would like to at least be acknowledged and invited to join you in some way.
192. The Lord said: "But if you can and if you do already masturbate and have love times with others, then why not bring Me in? Why would you exclude Me when I so want to love you and I so want to be with you, I so want to be a part of every facet of your life? So if you are going to masturbate and you are going to have love-up, why not invite Me, why not call out to Me and let Me love you?
193. "In the normal times that you would masturbate, the regular schedule that you already keep, whether it be once a month or once a day, if you are going to give yourself pleasure in that way, why not invite Me?
200. QUESTION 28: I have tried masturbating when saying love words to Jesus, but I haven't been able to have an orgasm. Should I keep doing this, keep trying, or should I just forget it? It's very frustrating, and I end up feeling like I've failed the Lord.
201. Answer: If you choose to masturbate, don't worry and feel like you failed if you can't reach an orgasm. Just having a climax is not the goal when loving Jesus while masturbating. In a prophecy on the subject of masturbation, Dad explained that the climax is not the thing that matters; what matters is the humility you demonstrate by saying the love words to Jesus and touching yourself. The Lord understands that to masturbate while loving Him is humbling, it's a step of faith, to some it's embarrassing, but He will honor it and bless it by giving you His Spirit and power and anointing.
202. Of course, when you masturbate and say love words to Jesus, you will probably get turned on, as you usually do when masturbating, so not having an orgasm would probably be rather frustrating in the physical. But you don't have to let your lack of orgasm discourage you or make you feel like you're failing or not pleasing the Lord. He really doesn't care if you have an orgasm or not, what He wants is to see your humility and for you to experience that desire for Him.