From XFamily - Children of God
Monger lives in the USA and works in the IT sector. Born during the 80s into The Family International cult, he spent most of his childhood in Asia, Africa and Russia.
As an aspiring Discordian – hail Eris – Monger likes to think of himself as a Legionnaire of Dynamic Discord and true genuine Pope. Monger is awfully jealous to learn of Peter F's status as a Subgenious High Priest of the Repeatership, and hereby presents the stolen Pope card to the right as his comeback.
Monger has more recently taken an interest in old Mahabharata comic books, probably for no greater reason than that half the people are blue. He'd like to note that Vishnu and Shiva are cool but Brahma is kind of boring. Supreme creator, whatever. Shiva gets to stomp stuff! And Vishnu once came to earth as a blue incarnation where he liked to eat butter. He probably did more stuff than just eat butter but that's all I remember.
Monger's other interests include:
- Studying the dark arts of the Vandari.
- Loading his harddrive with Ali G, South Park, Simpsons and Futurama shows.
- Women who dual-weild their 9mm's.
- Writing weird user profiles in the third person.
- And so on.
Click here to read a random XFamily.org article: Special:Randompage
Frequently Asked Questions
- Q. Is Discordianism some kind of elaborate plot to wage monkey war against Karen Zerby and the open source movement?