In the early 1990s, Family leaders ordered the book to be purged. As a result, most copies of the book were destroyed and, as of early 2008, only a small handful are still in existence (primarily in the collections of former members).
- The Blessings of Older Children! (page 510) (1 page, 392k) — by Seek and Secundus
- Testimony of a Child Bride & Young Mother (pages 1308-1310) — 1982 – by Fiona Spencer
- FN Encyclopedia - Cover and Preface (5 pages, 626K)
- FN Encyclopedia -individual page scans (671 PDF files, 375M)
- FN Encyclopedia - entire book (676 pages, 198.13M)
- FN Encyclopedia - entire book (medium quality) (676 pages, 374.43M)
Related Family publications
The FN Encyclopedia does not have a table of contents or an index. However, in 1985, The Family also published the Pubdex and it included a section called the FINDEX which included a detailed index of the articles found in the FN Encyclopedia
- Findex Cover and Introduction (909k, 3 pages) – pages 195-199.
- Aphabetical List of Categories (382k, 1 page) — "A List of 400 Categories into which virtually all the articles ever written by the Family have been indexed" – pages 200-201.
- Table of Subjects (2.9MB, 7 pages) — "A directory for finding things in the FINDEX" – pages 202-214.
- The Findex (27.9MB, 67 pages) — "A categorical listing of all the titles & authors of virtually all published articles, along with where to find them" – pages 215-347.
- Findex Author Index (11.53MB, 32 pages) — "A chronological listing of virtually every article written by every person who has ever written anything published for the Family" – pages 348-410.