"SCRIPTURAL, REVOLUTIONARY LOVE-MAKING:"--Mo August, 1969 No.N--LTA
"Who would instruct me...embrace me"--Song of Solomon 8:2-3
Copyrighted August, 1969 by The Children God
P.O. Box 31, London WC2E7LX, England or GPO BOX 3141, San Juan, Puerto Rico 00936
Our right to Enjoy Married Love: Male and Female created He them...they shall be one flesh...Be fruitful and multiply--Gen.1 and 2.
YOUR RIGHT TO ENJOY MARRIED LOVE
1. MARRIAGE IS HONOURABLE IN ALL, and the bed undefiled--Heb.13:4. Let the husband render unto the wife due benevolence (love-making): also the wife unto the husband...defraud not one another (don't withhold yourselves from each other), except it be with consent...come together...for it is better to marry than to burn...if thou marry, thou hast not sinned--1Cor.7. Let the younger women marry, bear children, guide the house (marry young)--1Tim.5:14. To the pure all things are pure--Tit.1:15. Cherish (warm and soften) it, as the Lord the Church--Eph.5:29. So ought men to love their wives as their own bodies...as the Lord the Church--Eph.5:28.
WHERE TO MAKE LOVE
2. WHERE: IN bed--Heb.13:4. On the grass under the trees--SoS.1:16-17. In the field, the village or the vineyard--SoS.7:11-12. In a chariot--SoS.3:9-10 Variety is the spice of life!
3. COMPLETE NUDITY IS IMPORTANT: Gen.2:25--both naked. Isa.32.11--strip, make bare; 47:2--uncover thy locks (no curlers!) make bare the leg, uncover the thigh, pass over the rivers (pubic area or sexual organs). Lam.4:21--be drunken (a little wine helps relieve inhibitions), make thyself naked. Heb.4:13--All things are naked and open unto the eyes of Him (as unto God).
WHEN TO MAKE LOVE
4. WHEN: Ezk.16:7--the time of love (when you feel like it--day or night--even daily!) Eph.5:22--wives submit...as unto the Lord (even when you don't feel like it). Neither was the man created for the woman, but the woman for man--1Cor.11:9. Nevertheless, neither is the man without the woman, in the Lord--1Cor.11:11. (Without her, he's only half a man!)
HOW TO MAKE LOVE
5. HOW: With words--with much fair speech she caused him to yield, with the flattering of her lips she forced him--Pr.7:21. The voice of my beloved!...My beloved spake...sweet is thy voice...my soul failed (yielded) when he spake...instruct me--SoS.2:8,10,14; 5:6; 8:2. Saying, Open to me, my love!--SoS.5:2. (Guiding words and signals are so helpful--tell what you like!)
EQUIPMENT FOR MAKING LOVE
6. EQUIPMENT: Perfume: the savour of thy good ointments...perfumed with myrrh and frankincense, with all powders (talc)--SoS.3:6; 5:5. Vaseline: ointments, oils--SoS.1:3; Esther 2:12--Esther bathed in oil (bath oil). Pr.27:9--Ointment and perfume rejoice the heart. (Perfume is mood inspiring, and a simple lubricant like Vaseline to the sexual organs is sometimes essential to avoid irritation from frequent fiction, aids easier entry of the male organ into the female when she is poorly prepared or not yet aroused, or in the early days of marriage when the opening into her vagina (tube) is still virginal or small and tight. Vaseline on the man will also help delay premature ejaculation, or too-early orgasm, crisis or peak of ecstasy, aiding the woman in attaining a simultaneous orgasm--"going together".) Tissues: for wiping the hands and parts after coitus (intercourse) and to help prevent soiling linens--Pr.30:20--she wipeth her mouth (of her sexual organs). Wine: stimulates sex, relaxes tensions and inhibitions, makes a good mouthwash and disinfectant, perfumes the breath and makes merry the heart--Ps.104:15; Ecc.10:19; Pr.31:6; Gen.27:28; Joel 2:19: "makes the maids"--Ecc.9:17. Drink no longer water, but use a little wine for thy stomach's sake--1Tim.5:23. Bread: helps the hungry, strengthens before and after--"A loaf of bread, a jug of wine, and thou!"--Omar Khayyam. Old Swedish proverb says: "Kissing don't last--cookin' do!"--Or, vice-versa, if you prefer.
POSITIONS OF LOVEMAKING
7. POSITIONS: SoS.1:13--he shall lie all night betwixt my breasts (the man on top, between her legs, is the most usual, but not necessary). 1Kg.1:2--let her lie in thy bosom (when the man is tired and the woman active). SoS.2:3--I sat down under his shadow with great delight, and his fruit was sweet to my taste (man on his back, woman seated on his organ facing him and leaning back against his raised knees, causing deep penetration, extreme feeling and possible even with a half-erect penis (male organ), the man lies still, the woman is active--but never a position for early marriage or pregnancy). Ecc.4:9-12-two are better than one, because they have a good reward for their labour. For if they fall, the one will life up his fellow: again, if two lie together, then they have heat: but how can one be warm alone? (Side by side, face to face, she opens her thighs, inserts his penis, closes her legs, deep penetration is impossible--good for pregnant. "Of love's thousand ways, a simple way with least labour"--Ovid.) Rear entry, animal-like is used by some for less penetration and variety.
HOW TO EMBRACE
8. HOW TO EMBRACE: His left hand should be under my head, and his right hand should embrace (hug) me--SoS.2:6; 8:3 (to be firmly clasped in his arms is thrilling to most women.) Kissing: Let him kiss me with the kisses of his mouth--SoS.1:2 Thy lips drop (mouth open), honey and milk are under thy tongue (tongues touch and pet each other and explore the other's mouth--the deep kiss is very sexually exciting, necessary for proper penetration.) His mouth is sweet...and the roof of thy mouth like the best wine--SoS.5:16; 7:9. Drink waters out of thine own cistern, and running waters out of thine own well (saliva)--Pr.5:15. Suck and be satisfied with the breasts...let her breasts satisfy thee at all times, and be thou ravished always with the love! O that thou wert as my brother that sucked the breasts...Until the day break I will get me to the Mt. of myrrh...I will take hold of thy breasts...there were their breasts pressed--Pr.5:15-19; Isa.66:11; SoS.7:7-8; 8:1 (Excites even to orgasm!)
9. PETTING: SoS.7:1-8--How beautiful the joints of thy thighs...thy navel...thy belly...thy two breasts...thy neck...A garden (pubic or female organ area)...a spring, a fountain...thy plants...a fountain of gardens...well of waters, streams...spices flow out (caressing of all of these parts of her body excites her and causes lubricants to flow out, bathing her vagina (tube) and its mouth for easy entry of the male organ. reducing friction and irritation; and his fondling of her parts also excites him and causes his penis to erect (stand up stiff and hard and long) ready for entry into her vagina). My beloved put his hand by the hole...my bowels were moved for him...My beloved knocketh, saying, Open unto me, my sister (he pets inside the lips and mouth of her hole, causing them to warm, melt and open--"cherisheth" the clitoris, a lump or nerve center of excitement hardening and swelling at his touch just inside these lips above the hole, causing her to say:) Let my beloved come into his garden...to open to my beloved I opened to my beloved...my hands...my fingers (she puts him in)--SoS.4:12-16; 5:1-6 (she can also pet him in the same ways, massaging his penis with her fingers to erect him, starting the loving if he or she desires it)--1Kg.1:2; SoS.3:1,2,4; 8:2--I would lead thee.
10. ENTRY: SoS.4:16-5:6; 6:2,11-12--Open to me...I am come in...Make haste...like the chariots...like the roe--8:14 (He enters, they pump and try to climax together, wait for each other, try to help each other finish, taper off, and, if needed, he finishes her with his fingers--which may also be needed to help open her hole for the first time if a virgin, gently with lubricant. He withdraws, eats, sleeps.) SoS.2:5,7--I am sick of love...stir not my love till he pleases.
Copyright (c) 1998 by The Family}