"HEAVENLY CONVERSATION"--MO August, 1971 NO.93
--Overheard In the Night!
1. OH THAT I MIGHT HAVE FOUND SUCH FAITH IN ALL ISRAEL AND SUCH LOVE TO MEET MY NEEDS! This is one hath been unto thee as the flower of all compassion, and the rose of My love, the rose of all the beauty of the Lord that He hath given unto thee. So is the love of David!
2. THEREFORE THOU SHALT KISS THE MOUTH OF DAVID. Therefore thou shall have the blessing of David. Therefore thy mouth shall belong to the mouth of David. For even Moses hath not attained unto such glory as this one who hath been given unto the wife of David. For Jesus hath given thee this one unto husband, and thou shalt be thankful when thou shalt stand before Me in that day that thou wast faithful as a wife of David. Therefore, thou shalt be faithful in all thy house, and bear fruit unto him, and keep open his flower as an honour unto the King David that I have given thee to minister unto.
3. DOST THOU THINK THAT THIS THING IS A VERY SMALL HONOUR I HAVE GIVEN UNTO THEE? Dost thou think it is nothing that I have honoured thee with that that thou shalt be Queen unto My King, and minister unto the things which his body needeth? There shall come the day when thou shalt know what honour hath been bestowed upon thee, in that place thou speakest of--when thou shalt know what honour I have given thee. For thou shalt be had in honour of the hand maidens that I have given unto My King.
4. WHEREFORE, THEREFORE, HAST THOU THOUGHT THAT THIS WAST LITTLE IN THY SIGHT, that thou hast despised that which I have given thee, and not treasured the honour I have bestowed upon thee, that thou shouldst be even the lowest of the handmaidens of the King? Hath not the mouth of David spoken it, and hath not Jesus given it?
5. THEREFORE, WHEREFORE, DOST THOU DOUBT THAT THOU HAS BEEN CHOSEN unto such high an honour in the House of the King? Thou shalt in due time, if thou shalt be patient, be duly exalted unto a place of great eminence in My House. How canst thou doubt and have these fears, for Jesus hath spoken unto His King. Jesus hath said that it shall be done unto thee, and "thy King David" hath betrothed thyself unto him, that thou shalt be his wife forever. Doest thou consider it a light thing that thou hast been chosen to dwell in the house of the King? Dost thou consider it a small thing that thou hast been chosen to be his wife? Jesus hath chosen thee to be this high honour to My King David!
6. EVEN MOSES WOULD HAVE BEEN THANKFUL TO HAVE LOOKED FORWARD TO THE DAY THAT THOU HAST BEEN CHOSEN FOR MY KING. Wherefore dost thou doubt and fear that which shall befall thee, for I have settled it before all. I have written it in a book, and Moses My Servant hath spoken it, and Jesus hath performed it!
7. AND NOW, THEREFORE, TAKE UNTO THYSELF MY KING and it shall be accounted unto thee to honour, and that thou art worthy amongst all the handmaidens of David!
8. JESUS HATH SPOKEN IT THAT IT MIGHT BE RECORDED IN A BOOK, that it might be read unto thee. Jesus hath spoken it that it might be said of thee, that thou mightest know what befalleth thee. Hast thou the words of Moses? Moses would have liked to have seen the day! Jesus hath spoken it that it might be fulfilled, and all of these things have been done unto David to fulfill My Word. Dost thou not believe the words recorded and the words written in the book? Shall Jesus Himself have to visit thee that thou wouldst believe? Jesus will not visit thee if thou wilt not believe His Word! For the words that are written are spoken in the Book of David, and thou must believe, because they are My Prophet David's Words! This is all that thou hast need of!
9. DOST THOU BELIEVE IN MY SERVANT DAVID? DOUBT NOT THEREFORE THE WORDS OF MY SERVANT! Jesus hath spoken and Jesus hath performed it, and Moses hath carried it out. Oh, there would be books upon books that are spoken by My Servant Moses! What more could be said than to you hath been said? Jesus hath spoken unto thee and Jesus hath written unto thee, and it hath even been spoken in the Books of Moses, that this is My Servant David that hath been given unto thee. Jesus hath spoken it in the book. Moses hath spoken it in the Book of David. Therefore, why dost thou doubt and not kiss the mouth of My Prophet David? Why dost thou not believe that which is spoken in the Book of David? (For "Books of Moses" reference, see Deut.18:15,18).
11/71 Prophecies 1:00 a.m.
10. SHE KISSES THE MOUTH OF DAVID; SHE BELIEVES those things that are spoken; and she gives herself unto the King! Help her to always believe those things which were spoken to My Servant David!
11. I HAVE GIVEN UNTO THEE EVEN THE PROPHET DAVID, and Jesus hath spoken to thee the words of Truth. Praise Thy Name, O God! Jesus hath spoken. My spirit hath performed those things which I have spoken. Therefore, seal up the Book until that time when it shall be spoken of her--when they shall be able to believe. Close not the Book that is spoken of her. Close not the Book of this part of the life of David. For even Jesus, My Son could not tell all I have revealed unto Him to His servants. So shall it be with this one. I can not show all, even unto David nor unto My Servant Moses. For thou will not receive it, even though I spoke it in the Volume of the Book that it was written of David.
12. WHY, THEREFORE, WILT THOU NOT BELIEVE? Hast thou not believed the mouth of My Servant David? Must I perform all these things within thy sight that thou receive them? I shall surely bring to pass all these things I have spoken and thou shalt believe them. So shall it be written in the Book of David.
13. FOR EVEN MOSES SAW THIS TIME THAT IT WAS COMING WITH MY SERVANT DAVID. Why therefore then shalt thou doubt that which I have spoken unto thee. Even My Servant David was waiting for that time!
14. KISS EVEN THE VOICE OF DAVID. For it is Jesus that hath chosen to use his mouth. For I have chosen even to use the body of his bride--the mouth of the wife of David!
15. JUDGE US NOT ACCORDING TO OUR TRANSGRESSIONS, neither hold us accountable for our iniquities. Moses was not a perfect man before thee.
16. KNOWEST THOU NOT THE VOICE OF MY SERVANT and the words that are spoken unto him? Therefore shalt all men know by these presents that thou hast been married unto My prophet David, and no more be separated, if thou art willing!
17. KISS EVEN THE VOICE OF DAVID. Love even that which is mean of the body of him that I have given unto thee. Kiss even the mouth and love even the parts that are humble in the sight of David. For even as thou hast entered into the uttermost pasts, and honoured that which is lowly, even so shalt thou be honoured and exalted above these base things.
18. SO SHALL IT BE DONE UNTO DAVID, AND SO SHALL IT BE SPOKEN UNTO DAVID. Moses could not have spoken this. Why dost thou wait for thy kisses? Why dost thou not give kisses unto David? Jesus hath given the kisses of His mouth unto David, even Moses hath bestowed the kisses of his mouth unto David. Wherefore dost thou not give thy kisses unto him?
19. FOR HOW THIS LITTLE ONE TREASUREST THE WORDS OF DAVID!
20. For thou art called many things in the Book, but NOT NEARLY SO MANY THINGS WERE RECORDED ABOUT MOSES AS SHALL BE RECORDED IN THE HOUSE OF DAVID. So thou shalt honour and treasure the words of His mouth. Jesus will not fail in all these things; neither could Moses withdraw his words before them.
21. MOSES AND DAVID HAVE CONFIRMED THE WORDS THAT I HAVE SPOKEN. Must Jesus himself speak unto thee the words of David? Jesus bless here the wife of David. Even Moses would have blessed the sweet wife thou hast given unto David. Kiss and make David tender unto the wife of David. Jesus Himself hath performed the words that I have spoken unto David. Moses would have been that which thou art unto David. Give words to the mouth of David. May the kisses of thy mouth prove his love unto his handmaiden. Kiss now, and sleep, that thou mayst rest. Thou hast been found faithful to record these words.
22. O FOOLS, AND SLOW OF HEART TO BELIEVE. WHEREFORE DOST THOU DOUBT? Why canst thou not believe that which I have shown to all the prophets--that this is a day which they would all have seen!--This day in which thou dost live, in which I shall do great and mighty works, greater than have ever been done in their day? (The rest was that if the Lord could do it through them, why did we think he couldn't do it through us?)
Copyright (c) 1998 by The Family}