"SAUL AND MICHAEL"--MO October 2, 1971 NO.115--LTA
PROPHECY ABOUT DAVID AND DANIEL, KING SAUL AND THE ARCHANGEL MICHAEL THROUGH GRANDMOTHER
1. IN THE SUMMER OF 1966, about a year before we last parted from King Saul's employ and went to California to begin our present ministry--this Youth Revolution for Jesus, GRANDMOTHER VISITED OUR LITTLE FAMILY AT THE RANCH. We were having difficulties with Saul then, over his listening to the counsel of his Witch, instead of to us, regarding his TV show, and we could see the handwriting on the wall how that he was trying figure some way to dump us at the Witch's behest. We were considerably concerned, as we knew that it might mean the loss of our happy home for our little family at the Ranch, as well as the loss of our TV ministry of twelve years and our income, and we had no idea what we were going to do next.
2. WHILE PRAYING DESPERATELY ABOUT THE WHOLE SITUATION, and seeking God's Will and Plan for our lives as a family, and wondering what Saul was going to do, GRANDMOTHER RECEIVED THE FOLLOWING PROPHECY FOR US directly from the Lord. It came with great power and anointing, like the famous "Warning Prophecy" in the middle of the night--and like the "Warning Prophecy", she immediately arose and wrote it down, and read it to us the next day. IT HAS SUCH GREAT SIGNIFICANCE REGARDING OUR PRESENT SIMILAR PROBLEMS WITH KING SAUL, this time in relation to our much larger family of nearly two thousand, instead of the original Seven, that I want to pass it on to you now, as it applies to our present situation also.
3. AS YOU WILL NOTE, IT ALSO CONTAINS A REMARKABLE PROPHECY REGARDING "THE ONE CALLED DAVID by Divine anointing", as well as the surprising announcement that the great Archangel Michael himself was now our guardian angel! In fact, it was this mention of Michael in Grandmother's prophecy which reminded us of it again just now as we were about to give you a new and rather unusual revelation from the Lord which He gave to us just a couple of days ago through the Archangel Michael himself, and which we hope to tell you of in a few moments. But first let me read to you Grandmother's prophecy about Saul and Michael and David from the original copy written by her own dear hands:
4. "AS REGARDING THE MAN CALLED SAUL BY HUMAN TONGUE, PRAY FOR HIM, love him, search him out. He is in prison with many bars of iron, and they of the Band of the Prince of Persia are enraged at him! (See Daniel 10:13: Apparently powerful demon powers--devil kings--leaders in the Kingdom of Satan, who were given power against Saul because of his sins. Note also 1Samuel 16:14: But the Spirit of the Lord departed from Saul, and an evil spirit from the Lord trouble him.) They strike at him, and he has no power to stand against them! Like a ram they have trampled down and stepped upon him, and there is none to rescue him from their power! Where is the one that will intercede for him? Behold, he prays: "I sinned and perverted that which is right, and it was not requited to me. he has redeemed my soul from going down into the Pit and my life has seen the Light." (See Job 33:27-29.)
5. (Now comes the first mention of Michael:) "THERE IS FOR ME AN ANGEL, A MEDIATOR, AND EVEN NOW HE WRESTLES FOR ME! (Apparently Michael, later mentioned by name, wrestles here for David, whose future ministry is about to be proclaimed, as the prophecy continues:)"TO THE ONE CALLED DAVID BY DIVINE ANOINTING, IT HAS BEEN GIVEN THEE TO PERCEIVE THE NUMBER OF YEARS, which according to the Prophet Jeremiah will pass before the End of Desolations. (See Daniel 9:2.) I have also given him the power now to perceive the meaning of these things! (Evidently the meaning of the prophecies of Jeremiah and Daniel, which He certainly did do in the days following, and which you are benefiting from in your studies of Jeremiah and Daniel to this very day!)
6. "THEREFORE SPEEDILY PRAY THE PRAYER OF DANIEL: (Daniel 9 again: You must here read the entire prayer, verses 3-19 to appreciate its significance in relation to us and the ministry He was predicting for us, even in this prayer, even to the sackcloth and ashes and the reasons and need for it because of the conditions of the Church and the Nation so aptly described herein!) (Daniel 9:3-19)
Verse 3. And I set my face unto the Lord God, to seek by prayer and supplications, with fasting and sackcloth, and ashes:
Verse 4. And I prayed unto the Lord my God, and made my confession, and said, O Lord, the great and dreadful God, keeping the covenant and mercy to them that love him, and to them that keep his commandments;
Verse 5. We have sinned, and have committed iniquity, and have done wickedly, and have rebelled, even by departing from thy precepts and from thy judgements:
Verse 6. Neither have we hearkened unto thy servants the prophets, which spake in thy name to our kings, our princess, and our fathers, and to all the people of the land.
Verse 7. O Lord, righteousness belongeth unto thee, but unto us confusion of faces, as at this day: to the men of Judah, and to the inhabitants of Jerusalem, and unto all Israel, that are near, and that are far off, through all the countries whither thou hast driven them, because of their trespass that they have trespassed against thee.
Verse 8. O Lord, to us belongeth confusion of face, to our kings to our princess, and to our fathers, because we have sinned against thee.
Verse 9. To the Lord our God belong mercies and forgiveness, though we have rebelled against him;
Verse 10. Neither have we obeyed the voice of the Lord our God, to walk in his laws, which he set before us by his servants the prophets.
Verse 11. Yea, all Israel have transgressed thy law, even by departing, that they might not obey thy voice; therefore the curse is poured upon us, and the oath that is written in the law of Moses the servant of God, because we have sinned against him.
Verse 12. And he hath confirmed his words, which he spake against us, and against our judges that judged us, by bringing upon us a great evil: for under the whole heaven hath not been done as hath been done upon Jerusalem.
Verse 13. As it is written in the law of Moses, all this evil is come upon us: yet made we not our prayer before the Lord our God, that we might turn from our iniquities, and understand thy truth.
Verse 14. Therefore hath the Lord watched upon the evil, and brought it upon us: for the Lord our God is righteous in all his works which he doeth: for we obeyed not his voice.
Verse 15. And now, O Lord our God, that hast brought thy people forth our of the land of Egypt with a mighty hand, and hast gotten thee renown, as at this day; we have sinned, we have done wickedly.
Verse 16. O Lord, according to all thy righteousness, I beseech thee, let thine anger and thy fury be turned away from thy city Jerusalem, thy holy mountain: because for our sins, and for the iniquities of our fathers, Jerusalem and thy people are become a reproach to all that are about us.
Verse 17. Now therefore, O our God, hear the prayer of thy servant, and his supplications, and cause thy face to shine upon thy sanctuary that is desolate, for the Lord's sake.
Verse 18. O my God, incline thine ear, and hear; open thine eyes, and behold our desolations, and the city which is called by thy name: for we do not present our supplications before thee for our righteousness, but for thy great mercies.
Verse 19. O Lord, hear; O Lord, forgive; O Lord, hearken and do; defer not, for thine own sake, O my God: for thy city and thy people are called by they name.
7. GRANDMOTHER SAID THAT SHE HEREUPON ACTUALLY COULD HEAR THIS PRAYER being prayed, but that it seemed as though I, DAVID, WERE DANIEL, praying the prayer! In the prophecy I was being identified as Daniel, and as the prayer was being prayed, there was a beautiful Heavenly antiphonal choral response as of saints and angels singing, repeated several times throughout the prayer, as though for encouragement from Heaven, the same as in Daniel 10:19: "O man greatly beloved, fear not: peace be unto thee, be strong, yea, be strong!" As you may know, the name David means "Beloved", and it was as though our prayers were being identified with Daniel's, as the prophecy continued:
8. "AT THE BEGINNING OF THY SUPPLICATION, WORD WENT FORTH THAT THOU ART GREATLY BELOVED" (this is the same as saying, "Though art GREATLY DAVID," with an unusual emphasis and significance, as though I were a special David), "but the Prince of Persia and his Band are wrestling with Michael against your supplications. Fear not, though great seems the delay, Michael shall overcome the Prince of the Kingdom, and he shall be defeated. The vision is not complete, but is for an accepted time.
9. "THOU SHALT READ ALL THE WORDS OF THE BOOK (Daniel) wherein lie these words, for the pain of uncertainty shall be relieved, and thy ways shall become settled as never before! There will no longer be delays, for the iron bands of the Persian Kingdom shall be broken! Humble thyself. Deal with Me now and wait not for man's word. I need thee to draw near in travailing intercession, for there is none who contends by My side against the Prince of Persia's Band and his binding bars, but Michael your Prince!" (Daniel 10:21: "But I will shew thee that which is noted in the Scripture of truth: and there is none that holdeth with Me in these things, but Michael your Prince.") Contend speedily with him! Search out the truths in the Book (Daniel) and in the prayer (of Daniel). That which is for thee, I will witness to as ye read.
10. "HUMBLE THYSELF, FOR I WILL NOT ANSWER UNLESS THOU DOST SHOW PITY AND COMPASSION TOWARD THE ONE CALLED SAUL by human tongue--the same pity that ye expect Me to show to thee!--this man of God (David) whom Michael empowers to do My Will, instead of the Strong-Willed One (Saul) who continually hindereth through the Hinderer--the Prince of Persia (The Witch?)
11. "I HAVE TOLD THEE THESE THINGS BEFORE. Can ye not believe? Can ye not trust? I have told thee, Joshua, to go forward! (Oddly enough, Joshua was there visiting with us at the Ranch for the first time that Summer, and was soon to launch out with us by faith on our first little team of six! There would have been seven or eight, but Deb and Jeth had left us again, having loved this present world, only to return much later after many sorrows.) Where is your courage? Go forward it! I, God, am at the controls (Grandmother said it was as though she saw the Lord in a great Control Centre from which everything was being controlled in Heaven and earth!--Reminds me of Space City!), and these little creatures are nothings which move at My behest!" (Grandmother said that with this there came a picture of a battle in the Heavenlies being fought over us, but that God was in complete control! Hallelujah! Praise the Lord!
ARCHANGEL MICHAEL SINGS A MASS THROUGH DAVID!
12. HOW AMAZINGLY THESE PROPHECIES ARE BEING FULFILLED, MORE THAN WE EVER DREAMED! But there's more! A number of times since then the Lord has mentioned that the great Archangel Michael is working with us and for us--and JUST THE OTHER DAY WE HAD SOMETHING VERY STRANGE HAPPEN!--MICHAEL SANG US A SONG! Did you know that angels sing? They sang at the Creation of the world and at Jesus' Birth, and my Mother heard them singing as Daniel-David was praying in the prophecy above!--Only this time Michael used a term which rather shocked us! I'll let Maria describe what happened:
13. MARIA: WE WERE READING ONE OF THE EUROPEAN LOGS, WHEN ALL OF A SUDDEN MO BEGAN TO CHANT IN TONGUES. When finished he stopped, but didn't interpret. So I asked him what he was singing, and he said, "I'M JUST SINGING A MASS TO DAVID because of all Jesus is doing!" As you'll see later, it was actually Michael who was singing through MO! So I said to MO, "Sing some more!" So he began singing in tongues again, and followed it with the interpretation in song, as well; interspersed with tongues:
14. "THESE ARE ALL THE THINGS THAT I HAVE SPOKEN IN MY WORD THAT I WOULD DO FOR DAVID. All of David's mighty men shall do great exploits and instruct many in the faith of Jesus in many tongues and lands and nations! And they shall teach many little children in every tribe and every nation to be My Disciples! And they shall rebuke the scorners and the smiters by the power of My Word and My tongue and My Spirit!"
15. THEN MO ANNOUNCED: NOW I'M GOING TO SING A MASS TO THE CHILDREN OF JESUS in Europe: How can they expect to overcome the Children of David and the followers of Moses, for they have not got the power to do this thing! For Jesus is with His Children and He will go with them against all their enemies and overcome all evil, and there is none that can stand against him, because He is with His People and He is with His Children and He will overcome the gates of Hell and all opposition, and all the enemies are as nothing unto the Children of God, the Children of Jesus, and the Children of Moses and of David! They shall overcome all the enemies and none can stand against them or stop them! Do you know that?
16. (TONGUES: "SO IS THE SONG OF THE CHILDREN OF DAVID! So is the Song of those that follow their Lord! So is the Song of those that speak My Words! Jesus puts the words in the mouth of David, and Moses has nothing more that he can say than he has said. And so shall it be with the Message of the Children of God through the mouth of David!
17. "THUS SAITH THE ARCHANGEL MICHAEL unto David!!"
18. Mo mumbled a little more in tongues, then reached over and picked up the paper I was writing on and asked: "WHAT DOES THE ARCHANGEL SAY UNTO DAVID? Read me what Michael says to my Children!" So I read it back to him! Then he wanted me to resume the reading of the Log, after which we both fell asleep, having been lullabied by the Archangel Michael himself! How that for an experience?--ST. MICHAEL'S MASS! BOOM!
DEALING WITH KINGS: BE AS DAVID WITH SAUL
19. TO CONCLUDE THE MATTER OF THE RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN DAVID AND SAUL, some of you may remember that ten years prior to the time of this prophecy of Grandmother's, we had been concerned about our connection with him in the School and TV ministry, because the Spirit had begun to warn us that something was wrong with him, similar to what was wrong with King Saul in the Bible. So I had asked the Lord in the bathroom one day--the only place I could be alone in a houseful of people--"What should be my attitude toward this man?" The Lord replied as distinctly and clearly as I have ever heard Him speak: "AS DAVID WITH SAUL!" This was as plain an answer as He could possibly have given--for it was truly the key to the situation, which unlocked the secret of how to deal with this modern King Saul, according to the ancient pattern of the extremely similar story in God's Word--and we have followed it ever since, and it has been a remarkably unfailing parallel, a never ceasing wonder of God's Wisdom!--And continues to this day!
20. GET YOUR INSTRUCTIONS FROM THE LORD, Children, and you'll never go wrong! His plans never fail! He says, "Heaven and earth shall pass away, but My Words shall never pass away!" "Forever O Lord, thy Word is settled in Heaven!" Hallelujah! Praise the Lord! (Mt.24:35; Ps.119:89)
21. RECENTLY THE LORD TOLD US AS HE DID SAMUEL OF OLD: "WEEP NO MORE FOR SAUL, for I have rejected him from being King over Israel" (lSam.16:1)--and we knew that our relationship must be coming to an end--and as you may recall in the "Prayer of Intercession" we plead for deliverance, while in the "Prophecy of Deliverance" it was predicted that it would be soon, and as good as done by Faith--whereupon we had quite a celebration!--And now it's being fulfilled, thank the Lord! Praise the Lord? You're seeing it happen! Hallelujah!
22. VERY RECENTLY WE WERE ANGERED BY HIS TREATMENT OF YOU CHILDREN, his lies, his deceits, his cheats, his unfaithfulness, perfidy, and failures to keep his word, failure to share the blessings that God has given him because of us, even though he knew, like Saul in the Bible, that "God blessed him for David's sake"!--Yet, as I wrote him in my farewell letter, he had withheld the hire of the labourers that had reaped down his fields and was storing it up for himself instead, and that God would judge him for it if he did not repent. (Ja.5:4)
23. INSTEAD, HE BEGAN TO MAKE IT EVEN HARDER ON OUR CHILDREN, LIKE PHARAOH of Old, and reminding us of the wicked servants of that absentee King who beat and killed the King's messengers who were sent to collect his due, and finally slew the King's son, thinking they could steal the Kingdom. But the true King returned and slew them! (Mt.21:34-41) God said He would kill Saul if we wanted Him to, but like David, since that might not be best for us, we told God to handle him His way--And He is! He'll cast him out as Saul has us! Amen!
Copyright (c) 1998 by The Family}