ARE YOU READY TO RULE?--The New Heaven's Children!--Chapter 11! 7/86 DFO 2260
1. AND I WILL MAKE THEM AND THE PLACES ROUND ABOUT MY HILL (OR MY KINGDOM) A BLESSING; and I will cause the shower to come down in his season; there shall be showers of blessing! And the tree of the field shall yield her fruit, and the Earth shall yield her increase, and they shall be safe in their land, and shall know that I am the Lord, when I have broken the bands of their yoke, and delivered them out of the hand of those that served themselves of them. (There will be no more curses on crops & blights on fruit trees, no more droughts & famines, nor destructions of war, nor crops devoured by hostile armies!)
2. AND THEY SHALL NO MORE BE A PREY TO THE HEATHEN, neither shall the beast of the land devour them; but they shall dwell safely, and none shall make them afraid. (How beautiful!) And I will raise up for them a plant of renown, and they shall be no more consumed with hunger in the land, neither bear the shame of the heathen any more.
3. AND DAVID MY SERVANT SHALL BE KING OVER THEM; and they all shall have one shepherd: they shall also walk in My judgments, and observe My statutes, and do them. (It looks like old king David & I are going to have to be kings in the Millennium, because certainly you would not have called Jesus His servant!)
4. AND THEY SHALL DWELL IN THE LAND THAT I HAVE GIVEN UNTO JACOB MY SERVANT, wherein your fathers have dwelt; and they shall dwell therein, even they, and their children, and their children's children for ever: and my servant David shall be their Prince for ever! (Oh, no! I hope I don't have to be the king of the Jews! I'll gladly let old king David have that job!)
5. MOREOVER I WILL MAKE A COVENANT OF PEACE WITH THEM; IT SHALL BE AN EVERLASTING COVENANT with them: and I will place them, and multiply them, and will set My sanctuary in the midst of them for evermore! My tabernacle also shall be with them: yea, I will be their God, and they shall be My people.--EZEKIEL 34:26-29; 37:24-27. (Hallelujah! Thank You Jesus! Praise the Lord! Remember, we saw the Ark of the Covenant in Heaven during some of those scenes of our Story?)
6. AND IN THE DAYS OF THESE KINGS SHALL THE GOD OF HEAVEN SET UP A KINGDOM, WHICH SHALL NEVER BE DESTROYED: and the kingdom shall not be left to other people, but it shall break in pieces and consume all these kingdoms, and it shall stand for ever! Forasmuch as thou sawest that the Stone (Jesus) was cut out of the Mountain (God) without hands, and that it brake in pieces the iron, the brass, the clay, the silver, and the gold; the great God hath made known to the king what shall come to pass hereafter: and the dream is certain, and the interpretation thereof sure. (What a picture of these glorious days of the establishment of God's Kingdom on Earth!)
7. I BEHELD TILL THE THRONES WERE CAST DOWN, (That's the thrones of the World) and the Ancient of days did sit, Whose garment was white as snow, and the hair of His head like the pure wool: His throne was like the fiery flame, and His wheels as burning fire! A fiery stream issued and came forth from before Him: thousand thousands ministered unto Him, and ten thousand times ten thousand stood before Him: the judgment was set, and the books were opened! (Wow! What a throne scene of the Millennial judgement by the Saints!)
8. AS CONCERNING THE REST OF THE BEASTS (FORMER NATIONS), THEY HAD THEIR DOMINION TAKEN AWAY: YET THEIR LIVES WERE PROLONGED for a season and time. (You see, there will still be nations, although they will no longer rule themselves--we will rule over them. They will no longer have their own selfish, wicked, evil governments, but only our government of God!)
9. I SAW IN THE NIGHT VISIONS, AND, BEHOLD, ONE LIKE THE SON OF MAN CAME WITH THE CLOUDS OF HEAVEN, and came to the Ancient of Days, and they brought Him near before Him. And there was given Him dominion, and glory, and a kingdom, that all people, nations, and languages, should serve Him: His dominion is an everlasting dominion, which shall not pass away, and His kingdom that which shall not be destroyed!
10. BUT THE SAINTS OF THE MOST HIGH SHALL TAKE THE KINGDOM, AND POSSESS THE KINGDOM FOR EVER, EVEN FOR EVER AND EVER! And the Kingdom and dominion, and the greatness of the Kingdom under the whole Heaven, shall be given to the people of the Saints of the most High, Whose Kingdom is an everlasting Kingdom, and all dominions shall serve and obey Him.--DANIEL 2:44-45; 7:9-10,12-14,18,27. (Hallelujah! Thank You Jesus! Wow! What a picture of the Millennium & the Millennial rule & reign of the Lord & His Children!)
11. AFTERWARD SHALL THE CHILDREN OF ISRAEL RETURN, AND SEEK THE LORD THEIR GOD, AND DAVID THEIR KING; and shall fear the Lord and His goodness in the Latter Days.--HOSEA 3:5. (Even some Jews are finally going to get saved! Hallelujah!) In that day will I raise up the tabernacle of David.--AMOS 9:11a
12. BEHOLD, THE DAYS COME, SAITH THE LORD, THAT THE PLOWMAN SHALL OVERTAKE THE REAPER, and the treader of grapes him that soweth seed; and the mountains shall drop sweet wine, and all the hills shall melt! And I will bring again the captivity of My people of Israel, and they shall build the waste cities, and inhabit them; and they shall plant vineyards, and drink the wine thereof; they shall also make gardens, and eat the fruit of them. And I will plant them upon their land, and they shall no more be pulled up out of their land which I have given them, saith the Lord thy God.--AMOS 9:13-15. (Wow! The land is really going to produce then, so volubly & so fruitfully that the workers are going to practically be stumbling over each other, they will all be producing so rapidly! So there's going to be plenty for the Earth people to eat, don't worry!)
13. BUT IN THE LAST DAYS IT SHALL COME TO PASS, THAT THE MOUNTAIN OF THE HOUSE OF THE LORD SHALL BE ESTABLISHED IN THE TOP OF THE MOUNTAINS, and it shall be exalted above the hills; and people shall flow unto it. And many nations shall come, and say, Come, and let us go up to the Mountain of the Lord, (Space City!) and to the house of the God of Jacob; and He will teach us of His ways, and we will walk in His paths: for the law shall go forth of Zion, and the Word of the Lord from (New) Jerusalem.
14. AND HE SHALL JUDGE AMONG MANY PEOPLE, AND REBUKE STRONG NATIONS afar off; and they shall beat their swords into plowshares, and their spears into pruning hooks: nation shall not lift up a sword against nation, neither shall they learn war any more! But they shall sit every man under his vine and under his fig tree; and none shall make them afraid: for the mouth of the Lord of hosts hath spoken it. (Hallelujah! Thank You Jesus! No more war! Everybody has turned into a farmer! I told you I wanted to be a farmer!--At last I'm going to get my wish, thank the Lord!)
15. FOR ALL PEOPLE WILL WALK EVERY ONE IN THE NAME OF HIS GOD, (that means our God, the only God), and we will walk in the name of the Lord our God for ever and ever! In that day, saith the Lord, will I assemble her that halteth, and I will gather her that is driven out, and her that I have afflicted; And I will make her that halted a remnant, and her that was cast far off a strong nation: and the Lord shall reign over them in Mount Zion from henceforth, even for ever! (Hallelujah! Thank You Lord! The Lord is certainly speaking of His Bride here--us, the Saints of God! And this Mount Zion is not that little rinky-dink molehill in ancient Jerusalem, but a real Mountain, the biggest the World has ever known--1500 miles high & wide! Hallelujah! Thank You Jesus! Praise the Lord! Amen!)
16. AND HE SHALL STAND AND FEED IN THE STRENGTH OF THE LORD, in the majesty of the name of the Lord His God; and they shall abide: for now shall He be great unto the ends of the Earth! (Jesus!)--MICAH 4:1-7; 5:4. (Praise the Lord!)
17. FOR THE EARTH SHALL BE FILLED WITH THE KNOWLEDGE OF THE GLORY OF THE LORD, AS THE WATERS COVER THE SEA!--HABAKKUK 2:14. (There it is! I told you so!) For then will I turn to the people a pure language, that they may all call upon the name of the Lord, to serve Him with one consent.--ZEPHANIAH 3:9. (In the Millennium, the Lord is going to give us a worldwide language! He's going to return to the people a pure language as it was before the sad day of the Tower of Babel when He confused all tongues because of their pride & iniquity & endeavour to make a name for themselves instead of for the Lord!)
18. AND MANY NATIONS SHALL BE JOINED TO THE LORD IN THAT DAY, and shall be My people; and I will dwell in the midst of thee, and thou shalt know that the Lord of hosts hath sent Me unto thee. In that day shall the Lord defend the inhabitants of Jerusalem; and he that is feeble among them at that day shall be as David; and the house of David shall be as God, as the Angel of the Lord before them. And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem! (There's your Battle of Armageddon again!)
19. AND IT SHALL BE IN THAT DAY, THAT LIVING WATERS SHALL GO OUT FROM JERUSALEM; half of them toward the former sea, (the Mediterranean) and half of them toward the hinder sea (the Dead Sea): in summer and in winter shall it be. And the Lord shall be King over all the Earth: in that day shall there be one Lord, and His name one. (--Jesus!)--ZECHARIAH 2:11; 12:8-9; 14:8-9. (Either that's going to be some artesian well, a gigantic spring of water right out of Jerusalem, literally flowing into both of her seas, or it is symbolic of the living Word of God that will go out from Jerusalem, both to the East & the West, which sounds more like it!)
20. AND I SAY UNTO YOU, THAT MANY SHALL COME FROM THE EAST AND WEST, AND SHALL SIT DOWN WITH ABRAHAM, AND ISAAC, AND JACOB, IN THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN! But the children of the kingdom [DELETED] shall be cast out into outer darkness: there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth! And Jesus said unto them (His disciples), Verily I say unto you, That ye which have followed Me, in the regeneration when the Son of Man shall sit in the throne of His glory, ye also (those 12 Apostles) shall sit upon twelve thrones, judging the Twelve Tribes of Israel.
21. AND EVERY ONE THAT HATH FORSAKEN HOUSES, OR BRETHREN, OR SISTERS, OR FATHER, OR MOTHER, OR WIFE, OR CHILDREN, OR LANDS, FOR MY NAME'S SAKE, SHALL RECEIVE AN HUNDREDFOLD, and shall inherit everlasting life! But many that are first shall be last; and the last shall be first. (Wow! Some of the bigshots of today are going to be down on the bottom, & some of the little folks, the poor peons & peasants of the rice paddies of today are going to be up on top! And if they only had an acre or hectare of land today, they're going to have a hundred acres or a hundred hectares in the Millennium!)
22. JESUS SAITH UNTO THEM, VERILY I SAY UNTO YOU, THAT THE PUBLICANS & THE HARLOTS GO INTO THE KINGDOM OF GOD BEFORE YOU! (This He said to the chief Priests & Elders, the Scribes & Pharisees of the Jews--the hypocrites! Even the worst of the people would get to Heaven before them! So He said to them:) John came unto you in the way of righteousness, and ye believed him not: but the publicans and the harlots believed him: and ye, when ye had seen it, repented not afterward, that ye might believe him.
23. FOR THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN IS AS A MAN TRAVELLING INTO A FAR COUNTRY, who called his own servants, and delivered unto them his goods. And unto one he gave five talents, to another two, and to another one; to every man according to his several ability; and straightway took his journey. Then he that had received the five talents went and traded with the same, and made them other five talents. And likewise he that had received two, he also gained other two. But he that had received one went and digged in the earth, and hid his lord's money.
24. AFTER A LONG TIME THE LORD OF THOSE SERVANTS COMETH, AND RECKONETH WITH THEM. And so he that had received five talents came and brought other five talents, saying, Lord, thou deliveredst unto me five talents: behold, I have gained beside them five talents more. His Lord said unto him, Well done, thou good and faithful servant: thou hast been faithful over a few things, I will make thee ruler over many things: enter thou into the joy of thy Lord!
25. HE ALSO THAT HAD RECEIVED TWO TALENTS CAME AND SAID, Lord, thou deliveredst unto me two talents: behold, I have gained two other talents beside them. His Lord said unto him, Well done, good and faithful servant; thou hast been faithful over a few things, I will make thee ruler over many things: enter thou into the joy of thy Lord!
26. THEN HE WHICH HAD RECEIVED THE ONE TALENT CAME AND SAID, Lord, I knew thee that thou art an hard man, reaping where thou hast not sown, and gathering where thou hast not strawed: And I was afraid, and went and hid thy talent in the earth: lo, there thou hast that is thine. His lord answered and said unto him, Thou wicked and slothful servant, thou knewest that I reap where I sowed not, and gather where I have not strawed: Thou oughtest therefore to have put my money to the exchangers, and then at my coming I should have received mine own with usury!
27. TAKE THEREFORE THE TALENT FROM HIM, AND GIVE IT UNTO HIM WHICH HATH TEN TALENTS! For unto every one that hath shall be given, and he shall have abundance: but from him that hath not shall be taken away even that which he hath. (Literally here it means, "thinketh that he hath.") And cast ye the unprofitable servant into outer darkness: there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth!--MATTHEW 8:11-12; 19:28-30; 21:31-32; 25:14-30. (Obviously this one was not saved, even though he called him "Lord.")
28. AND HE LIFTED UP HIS EYES ON HIS DISCIPLES, AND SAID, BLESSED BE YE POOR: FOR YOURS IS THE KINGDOM OF GOD! Blessed are ye that hunger now: for ye shall be filled. Blessed are ye that weep now: for ye shall laugh. Blessed are ye, when men shall hate you, and when they shall separate you from their company, and shall reproach you, and cast out your name as evil, for the Son of Man's sake. Rejoice ye in that day, and leap for joy: for, behold, your reward is great in Heaven: for in the like manner did their fathers unto the prophets. (And certainly we, our Family, know what He's talking about here!)
29. BUT RATHER SEEK YE THE KINGDOM OF GOD; AND ALL THESE THINGS SHALL BE ADDED UNTO YOU. Fear not, little flock; for it is your Father's good pleasure to give you the Kingdom. And the Lord said, Who then is that faithful and wise steward, whom his lord shall make ruler over his household, to give them their portion of meat in due season? Blessed is that servant, whom his lord when he cometh shall find so doing! Of a truth I say unto you, that he will make him ruler over all that he hath! And they shall come from the East, and from the West, and from the North, and from the South, and shall sit down in the Kingdom of God. And, behold, there are last which shall be first, and there are first which shall be last.
30. AND HE SAID UNTO HIM, WELL, THOU GOOD SERVANT: BECAUSE THOU HAST BEEN FAITHFUL IN A VERY LITTLE, HAVE THOU AUTHORITY OVER TEN CITIES! And the second came, saying, Lord, thy pound hath gained five pounds. And he said likewise to him, Be thou also over five cities. (You see, you're going to be rewarded according to how faithful you were with what you had, & you'll even rule over cities & countries!)
31. BUT THEY WHICH SHALL BE ACCOUNTED WORTHY TO OBTAIN THAT WORLD, AND THE RESURRECTION FROM THE DEAD, NEITHER MARRY, NOR ARE GIVEN IN MARRIAGE: Neither can they die any more: for they are equal unto the Angels; and are the children of God, being the children of the resurrection. (There will be no marriages in Heaven, because we'll all already be married to each other in the Lord & have perfect freedom of sex, in real love!)
32. AND I APPOINT UNTO YOU A KINGDOM, as my Father hath appointed unto Me; That ye may eat and drink at My table in My Kingdom, and sit on thrones judging the Twelve Tribes of Israel. (I'm glad the twelve Apostles are going to do that & not me! [DELETED])
33. (AND WHAT KIND OF A BODY ARE YOU GOING TO HAVE?--Jesus said, after His resurrection:) Behold My hands and My feet, that it is I Myself: handle Me, and see; for a spirit hath not flesh and bones, as ye see Me have. And they gave Him a piece of a broiled fish, and of an honeycomb. And He took it, and did eat before them (after His resurrection!)--LUKE 6:20-23; 12:31-32,42-44; 13:29-30; 19:17-19; 20:35-36; 22:29-30; 24:39,42-43. (So you're going to have a body much the same as you have now, & which can do all the things you can do now, only also much more! And where did Jesus go after He left this Earth?--He says:)
34. IN MY FATHER'S HOUSE ARE MANY MANSIONS: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you! And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto Myself; that where I am, there ye may be also!--JOHN 14:2-3. (--That Heavenly Space City!)
35. DO YE NOT KNOW THAT THE SAINTS SHALL JUDGE THE WORLD?--And if the World shall be judged by you, are ye unworthy to judge the smallest matters? Know ye not that we shall judge Angels? How much more things that pertain to this life? Then cometh the end, when He shall have delivered up the Kingdom to God, even the Father; when He shall have put down all rule and all authority and power. For He must reign, till He hath put all enemies under His feet.--1CORINTHIANS 6:2-3; 15:24-25.
36. (AGAIN, ANOTHER REASON FOR THE MILLENNIUM! For at the beginning of the Millennium there are still many who are given a chance to receive Him but who will not, but will turn against Him & become His enemies, which He must yet conquer in the End. And that final victory will not come until the very end of the Millennium itself when the Thousand Years is over, in the Battle of Gog & Magog.)
37. (SO THIS IS WHAT GOD HAS TO SAY ABOUT THE MILLENNIUM, the Kingdom of God on Earth, of which we are His rulers! Now, don't miss our next story about how we are going to do it! Praise God! God bless you!--Are you ready to rule the World?)
Copyright (c) 1998 by The Family
Copyright (c) 1998 by The Family