PRAYER FOR THE DENTIST COUPLE WHOM WE WON TO THE LORD! DO 2337 7/87
1. AMEN, LORD, LET THY SPIRIT WORK IN THEIR HEARTS! We can only carry Thy Word, You have to do the rest.--In Jesus' name! Bless & keep them, Lord, Thy children, in Jesus' name. They're Your children, Lord, our children, & we want to take care of them, Jesus! I want You to take care of them, Lord, where we can't.
2. BLESS & KEEP THEM SAFELY IN THAT CAR, LORD, & DON'T LET ANYTHING BAD HAPPEN TO THE CAR. Please keep them safely, Lord. And help them, Lord, to realise that I'm helping them not for any selfish reason, but that I really love them & want to help them, in Jesus' name!
3. THANK YOU LORD FOR THAT BEAUTIFUL TOOTH YOU GAVE ME TODAY! Bless him, Lord, for doing it. He's an artist, an artisan! It's a work of art! It's almost unbelievable how beautiful he made that whole tooth! I hope I don't wear him out.
4. LORD, I REALLY LOVE HIM & I REALLY TRIED. I REALLY, REALLY TRIED TO LOVE THEM, LORD, WITH YOUR LOVE! I hope I didn't fail, Lord, to let them know how much You love them!--In Jesus' name! I really, really tried to love them, Jesus, in Your Name. I really tried to glorify Your Name, Jesus. (To Maria:) Do you think they got the point that it was the Lord and the Lord loved them?
5. LORD, PLEASE BLESS & KEEP THEM & STRENGTHEN THEM! Help them to know You love them and I love them. Bless and keep them, Lord. They're Thy children, Lord, but they're our children too, so please keep them, Lord, in Jesus' name. Keep them & their children too, Lord. They're now Thy children, Lord, all of them! They're all under the shadow of Thy wing, Lord! You have to take care of them, Lord. Bless & keep them, Jesus!--In the Name of Jesus, amen! The Lord has got to take care of them because we love them & we're trying to help them.
6. WE NEED TO LOVE THEM & WE NEED TO HELP THEM UNDERSTAND--BUT NOT TOO MUCH! We really need to help them, Lord, & show them, enlighten them & tie them in, Lord, but not too much. Give us wisdom how much, Lord. In the Name of Jesus, give us wisdom!
7. WE NEED TO GO BY THAT RULE! (Maria: We need to go by what rule?)--Not too much! The Land of Not Too Much! (Maria: OK! Not too much!) Yes, don't push them too far. Don't give them too much. Just nurse them little by little, like a baby from your nipples.--Like two little babies from your two little nipples, Honey!
8. SO YOU SEE, I THINK MAYBE I'M TOO MUCH! (Maria: No, you're not too much!) I'm the Land of Too Much! (Maria: No, you're not!) I am, Honey, & you know it! I am from the Land of Too Much, & you have to give them the Land of Not Too Much! (Maria: If you just answer their questions, that'll be not too much.) All right, that's good.
9. SO WILL YOU & PETER TAKE CARE OF THEM?--THE MOLLIFIED APPROACH! (Maria: The modified approach?) The mollified approach. (Maria: Oh, mollified.)--Baby's milk, easy, slow. Okay? (Maria: Okay.)
10. 'CAUSE I'M FROM THE LAND OF TOO MUCH! I REALLY SOCK IT TO PEOPLE REAL HARD & TOO MUCH! So will you and Peter give them the Land of Not Too Much?--Just a little bit? Just a little bit at a time, Honey, you promise? (Maria: Okay, Honey.) They have to have feed from the Land of Not Too Much, because it's too much for them, Honey! It's too much, they can't take it all of a sudden.
11. LORD, BLESS THEM & KEEP THEM! I LOVE THEM, LORD! I DEMAND THAT YOU GIVE THEM TO ME BECAUSE I AM WORTHY OF IT, LORD, BECAUSE I WON THEM, LORD! They're mine, Lord, & I have them, Jesus, so I want them, in Jesus' name! You give them to me, Jesus! You owe it to me, Lord. I deserve them, Lord, because they're mine, Lord. I earned them, Lord, in Jesus' name!--And Peter & Mama did too, Lord! So they're ours, Jesus!
12. YOU MUSTN'T LET THEM GET AWAY, LORD! IN THE NAME OF JESUS, I CLAIM THEM FOR THY GLORY & THY LOVE, LORD! In the Name of Jesus, Lord, give them to us, & take them away from that godless anti-Christ false religious system!--In Jesus' name, amen! Amen! The Lord is going to do it!
13. (MARIA: WHY ARE THEY SO SPECIAL?)-- BECAUSE THEY'RE LEADERS! They will lead a great revolution amongst their people!--A great war with the Enemy! They will die as martyrs for the Truth against the Enemy!--The horrible, horrible, lying, vicious enemy of false religion! But that's their fate, that's their destiny, their calling!
14. THEY'RE GOING TO DO IT! THEY'RE FIGHTERS FOR THE FAITH, HONEY! (Maria: They really are? They're that much leaders?) They will be when we get finished with them! (Maria: When are they going to lead this revolution?) When the time comes. They're going to fight, Honey, for the Truth, for what they know is right!--And they are willing to die for it! (Maria: They are?) Yes, they will be! They will be!
15. THEY'RE ALREADY GETTING READY FOR IT BECAUSE THEY LOVE US SO MUCH, & THEY KNOW IT'S JESUS, HONEY! (Maria: But that's not going to be very safe for us, is it?) Well, it's one of our predicaments. It's one of our risks that we have to risk for them & for the Gospel. (Maria: You mean of all people in this whole area, this whole country, they're that special?)--Of course!--Chosen! Of course they're chosen! Look what we've done for them! You know they're chosen!
16. (MARIA: BUT WHY ARE THEY SO SPECIAL ABOVE OTHERS?) Because they can be trusted! Because they're sincere & really mean it & really want it! They're going to be strong, Honey! They're going to be strong to fight the forces of the Enemy in the Name of Jesus! You must trust it. It's the truth! Thank You Jesus! Praise You Lord! Hallelujah!--In Jesus' name, amen! Amen? (Maria: Amen! So they're going to really fight?)--Oh, yes! Absolutely!
17. THEY ARE GOING TO BE REAL WARRIORS OF THE FAITH, REALLY DEDICATED SOLDIERS FOR THE TRUTH, WILLING TO DIE FOR THEIR FAITH! Yes! Absolutely!--Even sacrifice their children! (Maria: Sacrifice their children for the faith?)--Yes! (Maria: How will they do that?) Yes, in Jesus' name! Because of their enemies, of course, in the Name of Jesus against the false religion of the System, against their relatives! They're going to fight, Honey, in the Name of Jesus!
18. SO WE MUST GIVE THEM MANY SCRIPTURES ON PERSECUTION, OKAY? They will. They will. The time will come. Just be faithful. We have to teach'm, Honey!--In Jesus' name. Thank You Lord!--Amen.
(They're really progressing, TTL!)
Copyright (c) 1998 by The Family