PRAYER AGAINST THE WARMONGERING WICKED! DO 2675RV 2/91
1. [DELETED] Governments always lie! You'll find it's so in this war. They will never tell the truth about the bad things that happen. I'm just amazed that they even confessed that those 7 Marines were killed by their own fire. I think the reporters are helping them to be more honest. (Maria: Yes, with over 800 investigative reporters over there digging around, some of them are bound to find out about any cover-ups.) Jesus, help it to end soon, even if the Israelis have to drop a nuclear bomb! It'll help bring it to an end.
2. (Maria: That would almost be better for those poor people in Iraq that have been so devastated anyway. The quicker the better; maybe they could all be put out of their misery in one fell swoop.)--It would be better, especially if it stops the war. Well, it's an idea, but it certainly is an idea that we never thought of before. It may not happen, but it's one possibility. (See "When Israel Strikes Back!", ML #2676.) Lord, have Thy way, You know what's best. Thy Will be done. When America's had enough, help her to say "uncle" to You.
3. War is insane, it ought to be a crime, you know? And Bush ought to be tried as a war criminal & condemned! He's sending all those poor boys & girls into Hell!
4. Lord, bless & help the poor boys & girls in these battles. Lord, help them, especially the women. War is a terrible thing to put women into. Somehow deliver them soon, Lord, in Jesus' name!--When they have learned their lesson & received their punishments, Lord, Thy judgements on America & their families & friends. It seems like there has to be a major war in every generation to punish & judge them. Help them to learn the horrors of self-destruction. Lord, help the Saudis too & the Kuwaitis & the Iraqis & all of them to learn their lesson, what a horror war is!
5. Just think of it, the U.S. & England invented most of the weapons they're using.--As did Russia as well. The journalists are starting to say that Russia may move into the Gulf & take advantage of the situation. Russia was the major supplier of Iraqi arms & maybe still is, who knows. They have had close ties with Iraq & they could be sending in arms even now, re-supplying them with ammunition & all the rest, as well as food & supplies.
6. Amen, Lord, You're having Your way. It couldn't have happened unless You allowed it, & we're sure it's to punish the participants & teach them the horrors of Hell. Me oh my, God is teaching the whole World the horrors of war, the Hell of war, so they're all going to be guilty because they voted for it & allowed it. The U.S. Congress voted for it, the British Parliament voted for it, they all gave their consent. So they'll all be guilty. My God, how horrible, how horrible! They're already beginning to have mental casualties, what they used to call "shell shock."
7. They reported that one poor guy got so scared, he ran out & dug himself into a hole in the sand. (Maria: Yes, the fear there must be so great, even if they aren't near the front lines yet. They say that even the Americans in the U.S. are fearful now. They aren't even over there but they're still very fearful.) Yes, even many of the Americans back at home are terrified with fear. They report that little kids are having nightmares & are not able to sleep. America's getting what they deserve. They allowed it, they wanted it. They showed that by backing it so enthusiastically when it happened. My God! Even the ones who weren't for it at first now say, "Well, once we're in it, then it'd be traitorous not to back our President & our troops!"
8. My God, what insanity! George Bush has got to be insane to send the young people of America into such a Hell! My God, give him the Hell he deserves for it!--Sending his children through fire, which You said was an abomination to You, Lord, those who send their children through the fire. (Deut.12:31) And that's exactly what they're doing.--Everyone who backs this war. (Not to mention all of the poor Iraqi children they're sending through the hellish fire of their massive bombings of Iraqi cities!)
9. May they learn a lesson through this war, or at least be judged accordingly--guilty of the horrors of Hell that they're sending their children through. We're trying to give our children Heaven and not Hell. We'd rather they give their lives to You, Lord, than die for that Hell of the System!
10. My God! At least may those who survive & come back be eternally against war! But even being in the Vietnam War didn't seem to cure some of them. The Vietnam War veterans there seem to be some of the most warmongering. Some of them seem to be the worst, the most in favour of war. A few learned their lessons & they don't ever want to be in a war again, but some of the others are horrible, they are some of the most fanatical supporters of the war. It must be some kind of insanity, probably demon possession, that ex-war veterans would support that war. They found out that a lot of war veterans got really possessed with a lust for blood & a desire to kill, that they really enjoyed it.
11. My God, Jesus help us, Lord! Help the poor innocent boys & girls at the front. Lord have mercy on those poor boys & girls who don't want to kill. And have mercy, Lord, & spare the poor Iraqis who don't want to be in the war either, who themselves have wives & children & families. My God, have mercy on all those poor people! Deliver them all from this horrible Hell of war. Oh God, help those poor people, all those involved in the war.
12. Rebuke America, Lord! Rebuke the U.S. for having precipitated this whole horror of Hell & putting their children through the fire! Rebuke them & judge them & punish them accordingly, Lord!--Those who stand afar off & watch the fire they're putting their children through, like Bush & Cheney & Baker & Colin Powell. My God, may they go through the same kind of fire sometime, somehow, somewhere, that they may realise what they've done & be judged accordingly!
13. And judge the mothers & fathers who are in favour of it & the Congressmen who voted for it, Lord, all those who back it. May they all be judged accordingly & go to Hell to suffer as they're causing their children to suffer!--And Britain & all the other countries that are participating & putting their children through Hell, through the fire. In Jesus' name, amen. Thank You Lord.
14. Bless the people who are really being attacked, like the Saudis and the Qataris and those who are defending their homelands, Lord. Bless & help them, in Jesus' name. At least they have a good excuse for fighting & trying to defend their homelands. My God, thank You for letting those rich selfish Kuwaitis suffer! But some of them are obviously not suffering enough, Lord. Many of their rich are just playing around in hotels and casinos and discos in other cities away from the war zone. Rebuke them somehow, Lord, in Jesus' name! Make those selfish rich suffer. They're going to go back to a totally destroyed homeland with all their riches gone.
15. Indeed, indeed, do it Jesus! Make those rich who are just playing around & not suffering in the war, not fighting for their own homeland, Lord, make them suffer in Jesus' name! They're causing the whole World to suffer because of their God-damned little selfish rich land! They're causing the whole World to suffer. May You punish them & reward them accordingly, in Jesus' name, amen.
16. Lord God, help those poor soldiers to be delivered--either by death or by life. Please, Lord, help them not to have to suffer too much, just enough to teach them a lesson--how wrong and how horrible their parents are to consent to their suffering. My God, how horrible! You just can't imagine war actually being tolerated. It should be criminal! The war criminals of the U.S. should be labeled just as much war criminals as they label their enemies war criminals!
17. My God, my God, end this thing as soon as possible, in Jesus' name! And deliver the poor Iraqi people & their soldiers, Lord, from this Hell. My God, how ignorant, how idiotic--Bush doesn't even understand what he's putting his children through.--Nor do Cheney & Baker. May they all deserve Hell for what they're doing to Thy children, Lord!
18. Bless & help Thy children, Lord. Those who know & love Thee, Lord, spare them. Deliver them, in Jesus' name. And may the main culprits suffer, like Bush & Baker & Cheney. They're the ones who really wanted this war, Lord, & all the ACs who were behind it.
19. God damn all those who did want it, Lord! And have mercy on those who didn't want it but were forced into it, in Jesus' name. Amen.--Including the Iraqis, Lord. Have mercy on the Iraqis, even on those poor Iraqi soldiers who are forced to fight & the poor Iraqi people who have no say in the fighting at all & who are suffering, Lord.--Who have already suffered so much. In Jesus' name.
20. Bless the babies & children & mothers & deliver them, Lord. Please, Lord, deliver them, all those poor innocent civilians who suffer. O God, please bless them. Help them to survive, according to Thy Will. Thy Will be done. Have Thy way. They've all had a chance to receive You, Jesus. They've all had the witness of the Christian churches, so judge them accordingly, Lord.
21. We're sure there are plenty of Christian churches in Iraq, Lord, so they've heard the Truth. So judge them accordingly. If they have rejected it, Lord, they will have to suffer. But Thy Own who've received Thy Truth are going to be helped by Thy mercy. Amen, I think the Lord's going to bless His Christians, His children, so they won't suffer too much.--In Jesus' name. (--Amen!)
Copyright (c) 1998 by The Family
Copyright (c) 1998 by The Family