THE WRATH OF GOD!--GOD'S VIOLENCE! DO 2869 6/93
1. GOD DAMN THOSE POLICE who treated our people so cruelly! Lord, sock it to them & their families for what they've done to us! Most of all, God damn the people who persuaded them to do it!--Which shows that men are just as cruel as ever. Without the Lord, they're just as uncivilised as ever. Even beasts are not that cruel! And that Waco tragedy, oh boy, that shows the same thing.
2. People are getting more fiendish all the time! Well, men's evil hearts have always been capable of the most fiendish acts, but the "civilised" Western societies have generally kept things under control. But now with the evil forces so strong, people are daring to show their true colours & translate into action what is in their evil hearts.
3. Thank the Lord it won't be long before the End, although three-&-a-half years is quite a long time--& maybe a few more years beyond that. Well, this is just the beginning of sorrows. (Mat.24:8) Praise the Lord, thank You Jesus!--We really haven't suffered much yet.
4. I'd like to get ahold of one of those guys that caused that trouble! Imagine those fiends treating our women & mothers & little babies that way! I mean, it's horrible! What we need to do now is really expose them to the World, publish all these horrors! (Mama: Yes, because our enemies are noising abroad all over the World their raids of our Homes & detainment of our members, & the capture of our kids. It's been publicised in almost every country.) Yes, they're noising it abroad as a victory & triumph over us.
5. Let's show the World how horrible it was, & how inhuman & cruel it was! They ought to go to every media outlet, every TV, radio & newspaper with that story. That ought to be a press release for the whole World! (A press release has now gone out to the media & embassies worldwide, as well as human rights groups, law enforcement agencies, etc.) Their treatment of us was shocking! It's the kind of stuff that they would put in the news as "police brutality" if it weren't directed against us.
6. Those Western countries remind me of what Reagan once called Russia--"The Evil Empire"! The U.S. has even got its evil emperor now, Clinton, who condemned the Branch Davidians & sent them to their fate. Boy, I hope his conscience tortures him for the rest of his life! The trouble with people like that is, their conscience is seared, as with a hot iron. Their hearts are hardened until they're past feeling.--1Tim.4:2; Eph.4:18,19.
7. Those reports from France really got me down. It's so terrible & so awful--what they're doing to us & what they did to our Family in France! Boy, I tell you, I don't think I'll be satisfied until I get my hands on them myself at the Battle of Armageddon & put them through some of the things they've done to us! But we'll probably be sorry for them instead, & have mercy on them because they know not what they do. They're so blinded by the Devil, so deceived by our enemies.
8. (Mama: Yes, I guess that's why our backsliders are the most responsible, because they do know what they do. Many other people who don't like us & fight against us have never seen us or known us, & are only going on reports of what they've heard about us, but our backsliders are responsible. They have no excuse. And many of our avowed enemies who make it a project to fight us are also responsible, because they could know the Truth. They have not bothered to talk with us personally, nor visit us, nor read our literature with an open mind & heart. They believe what they want to believe, their minds are made up & they don't want to be confused with the facts.)
9. It's just like the days of Jesus. When the Lord said, "Father, forgive them, for they know not what they do," He was talking about the police. (Luk.23:34.) As He hung on the cross, He was talking about the unknowing Romans, who had been egged on to do it by the hypocritical scribes & Pharisees who did know better. I wonder how they like Hell now! They've been there for 2,000 years! And some of these guys who persecute us are not going to like it any better, no matter how many thousands of years they stay there.
10. Our afflictions are but for a moment by comparison (2Cor.4:17), & God will avenge us! The Lord really knows how to sock it to them! He said, "Vengeance is Mine, I will repay! Stand back & see Me fight! This is My battle, not thine."--Rom.12:19; 2Chr.20:17,15; 1Sam.17:47. Wow! What statements! What God is going to do to them!
11. You'd think that after all these years the [EDITED: "ACs"] would learn something. About all they've learned is how to be worse! The more anti-Christ they get, the worse they get! In that picture I had of the Antichrist ranting, raving & raging at that [EDITED: "AC"] council, he looked like some of those popular conceptions of Satan. He looked like half-man, half-beast, a real Devil! I'm sure that's how the Lord sees him. Of course, to the World I presume he'll look like an Angel of Light. (2Cor.11:14.)
12. Well, I just can't do the subject justice, it's so horrible! Thank God it'll soon all be over, & they'll get their just deserts!--And they'll be sorry they ever laid a finger on us! They'll be crawling to us, begging for mercy!--Dirt, dust & ashes under our feet!--Isa.49:23; Rev.3:9. It's a good thing I'm not the Lord, or I'd be giving it to them right now. But He's got to wait until their cup of iniquity is full so He can give them their full due of judgement & the horror of His days of Wrath--the period right after the Tribulation when we're gone & He heaps His judgements on the evil World we've left behind.--The Hell on Earth they're going to suffer then! (See Rev.15 & 16.)
13. I feel a little bit like the souls under the altar in Heaven in Revelation who are saying, "O Lord, how long? When are You going to avenge our blood?" And He said, "Just a little while longer until your number of martyrs is completed, until the wicked's cup of iniquity is full."--Rev.6:9-11. Then He's going to trample out the winepress of His fury so that the blood of the wicked runs to the horses' bridles!--Rev.14:19,20. Whew! What a picture! Talk about horrors, they're going to suffer the worst horrors that the evil wicked have ever known!
14. So God bless you folks! Content yourself with these Words of comfort, that "with what measure they have meted it out, it's going to be meted to them again" manyfold!--Luk.6:38. He says, "This is the patience of the Saints" (Rev.13:10), & one of the reasons why they're going to reap such great rewards--eternal happiness in His coming Paradise! Praise the Lord! Thank You Jesus!--While His enemies are suffering His wrath in Hell! God damn them! And the sooner the better!
15. It's a good thing I wasn't there at those raids. I think I would have tried to do something that would have just made things worse. I think that's why the Lord keeps me behind the scenes or I'd create so much trouble things would even be worse & they'd really have something to accuse me of! We recently issued an official statement that we don't believe in violence, with some of the things I've said against violence in my Letters. We don't believe in violence--neither meting it out personally to our enemies nor having other people do it for us--because we know it just brings more violence. But I'm looking forward to God's violence--His fury on them--when the days of His Wrath come! He can do a much better job of it than we ever could!
16. Look at the mess poor David Koresh of the Branch Davidians made by stockpiling weapons & thinking they could defend themselves by violence. It just brought on worse catastrophe & greater suffering. But at least the Lord delivered them out of it all. I'll tell you, I'm really furious about it all, everything from Waco to France & all the other places they've wreaked violence & torture on us, & been cruel to our people & others of God's children. It's a good thing I'm not God or I'd be wreaking havoc on them right now, & it would be too soon & not enough punishment for their crimes!
17. That's why we don't believe in committing acts of violence in this present-day World--but just wait until God wreaks violence on them! He pictures it as such a horrible slaughter they won't even be able to bury all of the wicked, they'll be like dung on the face of the Earth, & He'll summon the vultures of the Earth to devour them in the day of God's slaughter!--His Wrath on the wicked following the Tribulation. (See Jer.25:33; Eze.39:4-21; Rev.19:17-21.)
18. If God would turn me loose now, I'm afraid I'd be like King David & try to wreak vengeance on them now! That's what I feel like doing, but I don't believe in it because it's not yet time for it. God can handle it better than I can, & do a better job of it, & He's going to soon. He's already doing it in a lot of cases--humiliating them & frustrating them & confounding them & defeating them, thank the Lord!--And getting us many victories after having suffered seeming defeats, thank the Lord! "His line has gone out through all the Earth, & His Words to the end of the World."--Psa.19:4. Amen, thank You Jesus! Praise You Lord!
19. I almost seem to hear Him say, "Just wait a little while, just a little longer & you will be avenged as only I can do it, & they'll be sorry they ever opposed you, & in so doing opposed Me. Their suffering will be ten times worse, so horrible you'll even be sorry for them!"
20. So be patient. Herein is the patience of the Saints as you wait for God's Judgement & His Wrath on them, which will be total! And they'll never rise again, "when righteousness covers the Earth as the waters cover the seas!" (Isa.11:9; Hab.2:14.) What a difference there will be then. Imagine, a World ruled by the righteous instead of destroyed by the wicked!
21. My God, the Devil wants so badly to be worshipped, he'll do anything to get it!--And he's going to get it, when God dishes it out to him & the wicked of the World for their worship of evil & the Antichrist! What horrors they're going to suffer! It says they'll even seek to die & can't.--Rev.9:6. At least God lets His martyrs die in triumph! The wicked will suffer so, they can't even die, with Hell on Earth & Hell hereafter!
22. Am I making it clear how much I hate them? God's Word says He's angry with the wicked every day!--Psa.7:11. King David said, "I have hated the wicked with a perfect hatred."--Psa.139:21-22. I guess I'm a lot like him. [DELETED] Saint Paul says the wicked are "brute beasts created to be destroyed!"--2Pet.2:12. These are some of the Scriptures that modern preachers don't preach much--about a vengeful God & how cruel He can be to the wicked who have been cruel to His children!
23. Maybe we should call this "The Wrath of God," about the violence of God. Well, I can't do the subject justice, so I might as well quit & let God finish it. God bless you all, & keep you until the Day of Vengeance when God shall destroy them all & you will be the triumphant victors! I liked Elizabeth Clare Prophet's terminology, even though I don't agree with many of her doctrines & practices. They call themselves the Church Universal & Triumphant! That's what we'll be someday.--In fact, we are right now, but the World doesn't know it. God bless all the good Christians & others who are trying to do the right thing, even though some of them may seem a little screwy, when it's really the System that's screwed up & really insane!
24. Who else but the completely mad could have done such a horrible thing to those poor Davidians! God is exposing the wicked to show how evil they really are! If He didn't let them do some of these horrible things to the innocent, nobody would wake up to how evil they really are. But it's beginning to wake up some people. Some people are beginning to see the light about their darkness, & how evil the System is, & how they're the same all over the World in the way they treat us & God's children everywhere.
25. Right now some of the churches are riding high, even gloating over their triumphs over the cults. But just wait until they start getting it. They're going to sing a different song, which is going to be a pitiful lament. They're going to be sorry for what they did to us. Some day they're all going to be sorry--too late.
26. So just wait, their day is coming! Right now God is showing the World how far they can go, how vile & filthy & cruel & wicked they are. But their cups of iniquity are beginning to run over, & God's about to clobber them! So just wait. Be patient. Their time is coming. He's going to wreak His vengeance on them & avenge His wrath on those who are persecuting you. God bless you & keep you until that day! It's coming soon! Thank You Jesus! Praise You Lord! Have mercy on Thy children, Lord, & keep them patient until that day, & make them great witnesses--martyrs for Thee!--In Jesus' name, amen.
27. I don't think people understand the Wrath of God enough. I think you've got to make it clear & call it the violence of God! Wrath means anger, but how is anger translated?--By God's violence, the violence of God! Whew! Wow! Ooh, is that going to be the day! I'm going to enjoy the Wedding Feast of the Lamb, when the Lamb wreaks His Wrath on the wicked who have wreaked their last wrath on us! (See Rev.6:16,17; 19:5-21; 2Th.1:7-10.) So just wait, it's coming. You are going to be avenged, & that right early, & are already being avenged in some cases. Thank You Jesus! Praise You Lord! Help us to rejoice & be exceeding glad, for great is our reward in Heaven! For so persecuted they the prophets which were before us.--Mat.5:12.--In Jesus' name, amen.
28. I've got to get off the subject, I can't do it justice. Well, I guess the Lord had to let our people know how angry He is & how angry I am. I felt like going to France & tearing those persecutors limb from limb! But God can do a much better job of it than I can, so just wait. He will!--And soon. And you will feast your eyes on it as you behold the Wrath of God upon the wicked!
29. So God damn you wicked persecutors of God's children!! You are already damned! "He that believeth not is damned already" (Jn.3:18) & shall suffer the fires of Hell, as millions of them are who are already in Hell--all the persecutors of the past, the torturers of the Saints, those who caused all the martyrdoms of the martyrs! They're already in Hell, as these will soon be!
30. So herein is the patience of the Saints. (Rev.13:10) Yet a little while, & your suffering will be avenged by God Himself, as only He can do it, & He's already given you some victories. Thank You Jesus!--In Jesus' name, amen. Honey, you're such a faithful scribe. I feel better now that I've got that off my chest. That's part of my vengeance!
Copyright (c) 1998 by The Family
Copyright (c) 1998 by The Family