A PRAYER OF PRAISE TO GOD! DFO 3020 Compiled 5/91 (GN 468)
(Bible Verses Compiled & Edited by Maria)
This prayer of praise & thanksgiving to God was compiled to provide you with a powerful & inspiring Scripture-packed written prayer with which you can praise & worship the Lord. You will notice that many Bible verses have been slightly modified. This was done either to address the Lord more directly & personally, or to change the words "I," "me" & "my" to "our" & "us," so you can more effectively pray this prayer as a group. For example, Psalm 34:1, "I will bless the Lord at all times...," has been changed to, "We will bless Thee, Lord, at all times...." GBY as you "offer the sacrifice of praise to God continually, that is the fruit of your lips, giving thanks to His Name!"--Heb.13:16. PTL! WLY!
1. We will sing unto Thee, O Lord, for Thou hast triumphed gloriously:
2. Thou art our strength & our song, & Thou hast become our Salvation: and we will prepare Thee an habitation; & we will exalt Thee.
3. Thou art a man of war: The Lord is Thy Name.
4. The depths hath covered our enemies: They have sunk into the bottom as the stone.
5. Thy right hand, O Lord, is become glorious in power: Thy right hand, O Lord, hath dashed in pieces the Enemy.
6. In the greatness of Thy excellency Thou hast overthrown them that rose up against Thee: Thou sentest forth Thy wrath, which consumed them as stubble.
7. Who is like unto Thee, O Lord? Who is like Thee, glorious in holiness, fearful in praises, doing wonders?
8. Thou in Thy mercy hast led forth the people which Thou hast redeemed: Thou hast guided them in Thy strength unto Thy holy habitation.
9. Thou shalt bring them in, & plant them in the mountain of Thy inheritance, in the place, O Lord, which Thou hast made for Thee to dwell in, in Thy Sanctuary, O Lord, which Thy hands have established.
10. And Thou shalt reign for ever & ever.
11. We sing unto Thee, O Lord, for Thou hast triumphed gloriously.
12. Thou art our rock, & our fortress, & our deliverer;
13. The God of our rock; in Thee will we trust: Thou art our shield & the horn of our Salvation, our high tower, & our refuge, our Saviour; Thou savest us from violence.
14. We will call upon Thee, Who art worthy to be praised: So shall we be saved from our enemies.
15. We glory in Thy holy Name: Our hearts greatly rejoice in Thy Salvation.
16. For Thou art great, & greatly to be praised.
17. Glory & honour are in Thy presence; strength & gladness are in Thy place.
18. We give thanks unto Thee, O God, for Thou art good, & Thy mercy endureth for ever.
19. Blessed be Thy Name for ever & ever.
20. Blessed be Thou, Lord God of Israel our Father, for ever & ever.
21. Thine, O Lord, is the greatness, & the power, & the glory, & the victory, & the majesty: For all that is in the Heaven & in the Earth is Thine; Thine is the Kingdom, O Lord, & Thou art exalted as head above all.
22. Both riches & honour come of Thee, & Thou reignest over all; & in Thine hand is power & might; & in Thine hand it is to make great, & to give strength unto all.
23. Now therefore, our God, we thank Thee, & praise Thy glorious Name.
24. All things come of Thee, & of Thine Own have we given Thee.
25. Thou art our praise, & Thou art our God, & hast done for us these great & terrible things, which our eyes have seen.
26. Blessed be Thy glorious Name, which is exalted above all blessing & praise.
27. Thou, even Thou, art Lord alone; & Thou hast made Heaven, the Heaven of heavens, with all their hosts, the Earth, & all things that are therein, the seas, & all that is therein, & Thou preservest them all; & the host of Heaven worshippeth Thee.
28. Behold, Thou art our Salvation; we will trust, & not be afraid; for Thou art our strength & our song; & hast also become our Salvation.
29. We will praise Thee, O Lord, & call upon Thy Name. We will declare Thy doings among the people, & make mention that Thy Name is exalted.
30. We will sing unto Thee, Lord, for Thou hast done excellent things which are known throughout all the Earth.
31. We will cry out & shout, for Thou, O Lord, art great in the midst of us.
32. We will lift up our voices to Thee, O God, & sing for Thy majesty, O Lord.
33. Thou art our God; we will exalt Thee, we will praise Thy Name; for Thou hast done wonderful things; Thy counsels of old are faithfulness & Truth.
34. We will sing unto Thee a new song, & Thy praise unto the ends of the Earth.
35. Blessed be Thy Name, O God, for ever & ever: For wisdom & might are Thine.
36. We thank Thee, & praise Thee, O Thou God of our fathers, Who hast given us wisdom & might, & Who hast made known unto us the treasures of Thy Word.
37. We praise & extol & honour Thee, O God. Thy works are Truth, & Thy ways judgement.
38. We will sacrifice unto Thee with the voice of thanksgiving; we will pay that which we have vowed.
39. Our souls do magnify Thee, O Lord.
40. And our spirits have rejoiced in Thee, our Saviour.
41. For Thou hast regarded our low estate: For behold, all generations shall call us blessed.
42. For Thou Who art mighty hast done to us great things; & holy is Thy Name.
43. And Thy mercy is upon us who fear Thee from generation to generation.
44. Thou hast shown strength with Thine arm; Thou hast scattered the proud in the imagination of their hearts.
45. Thou hast put down the mighty in their seats, & exalted them of low degree.
46. Thou hast filled the hungry with good things; & the rich Thou hast sent empty away.
47. Blessed art Thou, O God, for Thou hast visited & redeemed Thy people.
48. And hath raised up an horn of Salvation for us in the house of Thy servant David.
49. That we should be saved from our enemies, & from the hand of all that hate us;
50. To perform the mercy promised to our fathers, & to remember Thy holy covenant.
51. Lord, Thou art God, which hast made Heaven, & Earth, & the sea, & all that in them is:
52. For of Thee, & through Thee, & to Thee, are all things: To Thee be glory for ever. Amen.
53. Now unto Thee, O Lord, be glory for ever & ever.
54. Unto Thee, O King eternal, immortal, invisible, the only wise God, be glory & honour for ever & ever.
55. We will declare Thy Name forever & sing praise unto Thee.
56. To Thee be praise & dominion for ever & ever.
57. To Thee be glory & majesty, dominion & power, now & forever.
58. We give glory to Thee, & worship Thee, O God.
59. Holy, holy, holy, Lord God Almighty, which was, & is, & is to come!
60. Thou art worthy, O Lord, to receive glory & honour & power: For Thou hast created all things, & for Thy pleasure they are, & were created.
61. Thou wast slain, & hast redeemed us to God by Thy blood out of every kindred, & tongue, & people, & nation.
62. And hast made us unto our God kings & priests: & we shall reign on the Earth.
63. Worthy art Thou, O Lord, to receive power, & riches, & wisdom, & strength, & honour, & glory, & blessing.
64. Blessing, & honour, & glory, & power, be unto Thee that sitteth upon the throne, & unto Thee, O Lamb of God, for ever & ever.
65. Salvation to Thee, O God, which sitteth upon Thy throne.
66. Blessing, & glory, & wisdom, & thanksgiving, & honour, & power, & might be unto Thee, O God, for ever & ever. Amen.
67. We give Thee thanks, O Lord God Almighty, which art, & wast, & art to come; because Thou hast taken to Thee Thy great power, & hast reigned.
68. Great & marvellous are Thy works, Lord God Almighty; just & true are Thy ways, Thou King of saints.
69. Who shall not fear Thee, O Lord, & glorify Thy Name? For Thou only art holy: For all nations shall come & worship before Thee; for Thy judgments are made manifest.
70. We will praise Thee, O Lord, according to Thy righteousness: and will sing praise to Thy Name, O Lord, most High.
71. O Lord, our Lord, how excellent is Thy Name in all the Earth! Who hast set Thy glory above the heavens.
72. We will praise Thee, O Lord, with our whole heart; we will shew forth all Thy marvellous works.
73. We will be glad and rejoice in Thee: We will sing praise to Thy Name, O Thou most High.
74. When our enemies are turned back, they shall fall and perish at Thy presence.
75. Thou, Lord, shalt endure for ever: Thou hast prepared Thy throne for judgment.
76. Thou shalt judge the World in righteousness, Thou shalt minister judgment to the people in uprightness.
77. Thou shalt be a refuge for the oppressed, a refuge in times of trouble.
78. And they that know Thy Name shall put their trust in Thee: For Thou hast not forsaken them that seek Thee.
79. We will sing praises to Thee, O Lord, we will declare among the people Thy doings.
80. We have trusted in Thy mercy; our heart shall rejoice in Thy Salvation.
81. We will sing unto Thee, O Lord, because Thou hast dealt bountifully with us.
82. Thou, Lord, art the portion of our inheritance and of our cup: Thou maintainest our lot.
83. The lines are fallen unto us in pleasant places; yea, we have a goodly heritage.
84. We will bless Thee, Lord, Who hast given us counsel:
85. We have set Thee always before us: Because Thou art at our right hand, we shall not be moved.
86. Thou wilt shew us the path of life: In Thy presence is fullness of joy; at Thy right hand there are pleasures for evermore.
87. We will love Thee, O Lord, our strength.
88. Thou art our rock, and our fortress, and our deliverer; our God, our strength, in whom we will trust; our buckler, and the horn of our Salvation, and our high tower.
89. We will call upon Thee, Who art worthy to be praised:
90. Thy way is perfect: Thy Word is tried: Thou art a buckler to all those that trust in Thee.
91. It is Thou Who girdest us with strength, and makest our way perfect.
92. We will give thanks unto Thee, O Lord, among the heathen, and sing praises unto Thy Name.
93. The heavens declare Thy glory, O God; and the firmament sheweth Thy handywork.
94. Thy law, O Lord, is perfect, converting the soul: Thy testimonies are sure, making wise the simple.
95. Thy statutes are right, rejoicing the heart: Thy commandments are pure, enlightening the eyes.
96. Thy fear is clean, enduring for ever: Thy judgments are true and righteous altogether.
97. More to be desired are they than gold, yea, than much fine gold: Sweeter also than honey and the honeycomb.
98. Moreover by them are Thy servants warned: and in keeping of them there is great reward.
99. We will rejoice in Thy Salvation, and in Thy Name we will set up our banners:
100. We will joy in Thy strength, O Lord; and in Thy Salvation how greatly shall we rejoice!
101. For Thou hast given us our heart's desire, and hast not withholden the request of our lips.
102. Be Thou exalted, O Lord, in Thine Own strength: So will we sing and praise Thy power.
103. Blessed be Thy Name, O Lord, because Thou hast heard the voice of our supplications.
104. Thou art our strength and our shield; we trusted in Thee, and we are helped: Therefore our hearts greatly rejoice; and with our songs will we praise Thee.
105. We will extol Thee, O Lord; for Thou hast lifted us up, and hast not made our foes to rejoice over us.
106. O Lord our God, we will give thanks unto Thee for ever.
107. For Thy Word is right; and all Thy works are done in Truth.
108. We will bless Thee, Lord, at all times: Thy praise shall continually be in our mouths.
109. Our souls shall make their boast in Thee, Lord: The humble shall hear thereof, and be glad.
110. Our tongues shall speak of Thy righteousness and of Thy praise all the day long.
111. Many, O God, are Thy wonderful works that Thou hast done, and Thy thoughts which are to us-ward.
112. Thou wilt command Thy lovingkindness in the day time, & in the night Thy songs shall be with us, & our prayers unto Thee, our God.
113. We will praise Thee, the health of our countenance, and our God.
114. In Thee we will boast all the day long, and praise Thy Name for ever.
115. Thy throne, O God, is for ever and ever: The sceptre of Thy Kingdom is a right sceptre.
116. Thou lovest righteousness, and hatest wickedness:
117. Be exalted among the heathen, be exalted in the Earth.
118. We sing praises unto Thee, O God, we sing praises unto Thee, O King.
119. Thou, O Lord, art greatly exalted.
120. Thy right hand is full of righteousness.
121. Our tongues shall sing aloud of Thy righteousness.
122. Open Thou our lips; and our mouths shall shew forth Thy praise.
123. We will praise Thee for ever, because Thou hast done it: And we will wait on Thy Name; for it is good before Thy saints.
124. We will praise Thy Name, O Lord; for it is good.
125. For Thou hast delivered us out of all trouble: And our eyes have seen Thy desire upon our enemies.
126. We will call upon Thee; and Thou shalt save us.
127. Evening, and morning, and at noon, will we pray, and cry aloud: And Thou shalt hear our voices.
128. In Thee will we praise Thy Word.
129. In Thee have we put our trust: We will not be afraid what Man can do unto us.
130. We will render praises unto Thee.
131. Be Thou exalted, O God, above the heavens; let Thy glory be above all the Earth.
132. We will praise Thee among the people: We will sing unto Thee among the nations.
133. Be Thou exalted above the heavens: Let Thy glory be above all the Earth.
134. We will sing of Thy power; yea, we will sing aloud of Thy mercy in the morning: For Thou hast been our defence and refuge in the day of our trouble.
135. Unto Thee, O Lord our strength, will we sing: For Thou art our defence, and the God of our mercy.
136. Because Thy lovingkindness is better than life, our lips will praise Thee.
137. Thus will we bless Thee as long as we live: We will lift up our hands in Thy Name.
138. We declare Thy works, O God.
139. We shall be glad in Thee, O God, & shall trust in Thee.
140. We sing forth Thy honour, O Lord.
141. We worship Thee, and shall sing unto Thee, we bless Thy Name, O God.
142. Blessed art Thou, Who hast not turned away our prayers, nor Thy mercy from us.
143. Be Thou merciful unto us, and bless us; and cause Thy face to shine upon us.
144. Thou shalt bless us; and all the ends of the Earth shall fear Thee.
145. Blessed art Thou, O Lord, Who daily loadeth us with benefits, even the God of our Salvation.
146. Thou Who art our God art the God of Salvation.
147. We bless Thee, O God, in the congregations, even Thy Name, O Lord, from the fountain of Israel.
148. We ascribe strength unto Thee, O God: Thy excellency is over Thy people, and Thy strength is in the clouds.
149. O God, Thou art terrible out of Thy holy places: Thou, the God of Israel art Thou Who giveth strength and power unto Thy people.
150. Let the Heaven and Earth praise Thee, the seas, and every thing that moveth therein.
151. But we will hope continually, and will yet praise Thee more and more.
152. Our mouths shall shew forth Thy righteousness and Thy Salvation all the day; for we know not the numbers thereof.
153. We will go in Thy strength, Lord God: We will make mention of Thy righteousness, even of Thine only.
154. O God, Thou hast taught us from our youth: And hitherto have we declared Thy wondrous works.
155. Now also when we are old and greyheaded, O God, forsake us not; until we have shewed Thy strength unto this generation, and Thy power to every one that is to come.
156. Thy righteousness also, O God, is very high, Who hast done great things: O God, Who is like unto Thee!
157. Thou shalt increase our greatness, and comfort us on every side.
158. We will also praise Thee with the psaltery, even Thy Truth, O God: Unto Thee will we sing with the harp, O Thou Holy One of Israel.
159. Our lips shall greatly rejoice when we sing unto Thee; and our souls, which Thou hast redeemed.
160. Our tongues also shall talk of Thy righteousness all the day long: For they are confounded, for they are brought unto shame, that seek our hurt.
161. Blessed be Thy glorious Name for ever: Let the whole Earth be filled with Thy glory; Amen, and Amen.
162. We have put our trust in Thee, that we may declare all Thy works.
163. Thou art our King of old, working Salvation in the midst of the Earth.
164. The day is Thine, the night also is Thine: Thou hast prepared the light and the sun.
165. Thou hast set all the borders of the Earth: Thou hast made summer and winter.
166. Unto Thee, O God, do we give thanks, unto Thee do we give thanks: For that Thy Name is near Thy wondrous works declare.
167. We will remember Thy works, O Lord, most High: Surely we will remember Thy wonders of old.
168. We will meditate also of all Thy work, and talk of Thy doings.
169. Thy way, O God, is in the sanctuary: Who is so great a God as our God?
170. Thou art the God that doest wonders: Thou hast declared Thy strength among the people.
171. Thou hast with Thine arm redeemed Thy people.
172. We Thy people and sheep of Thy pasture will give Thee thanks for ever: We will show forth Thy praise to all generations.
173. We will sing aloud unto Thee our strength: And make a joyful noise unto Thee.
174. Thou art the most High over all the Earth.
175. Righteousness shall go before Thee; and shall set us in the way of Thy steps.
176. All nations whom Thou hast made shall come and worship before Thee, O Lord; and shall glorify Thy Name.
177. For Thou art great, and doest wondrous things: Thou art God alone.
178. We will praise Thee, O Lord our God, with all our hearts: And we will glorify Thy Name for evermore.
179. For great is Thy mercy toward us: Thou hast delivered our souls from the lowest hell.
180. Thou, O Lord, art a God full of compassion, and gracious, long suffering, and plenteous in mercy and Truth.
181. We will sing of Thy mercies, O Lord, for ever: With our mouths will we make known Thy faithfulness to all generations.
182. Thy faithfulness shalt Thou establish in the very heavens.
183. And the heavens shall praise Thy wonders, O Lord: Thy faithfulness also in the congregation of the saints.
184. For who in the Heaven can be compared unto Thee? Who among the sons of the mighty can be likened unto Thee?
185. Thou art greatly to be feared in the assembly of the saints, and to be had in reverence of all them that are about Thee.
186. O Lord God of hosts, who is a strong Lord like unto Thee? or to Thy faithfulness round about Thee?
187. The heavens are Thine, the Earth also is Thine: As for the World and the fullness thereof, Thou hast founded them.
188. Thou hast a mighty arm: Strong is Thy hand, and high is Thy right hand.
189. Justice and judgment are the habitation of Thy throne: Mercy and Truth shall go before Thy face.
190. In Thy Name shall we rejoice all the day: And in Thy righteousness shall we be exalted.
191. For Thou art the glory of our strength: And in Thy favour we shall be triumphant.
192. For Thou art our defence; and Thou art our King.
193. Blessed be Thou for evermore. Amen, and Amen.
194. Lord, Thou hast been our dwelling place in all generations.
195. It is a good thing to give thanks unto Thee, O Lord, and to sing praises unto Thy Name, O most High:
196. To shew forth Thy lovingkindness in the morning, and Thy faithfulness every night,
197. Upon an instrument of ten strings, and upon the psaltery; upon the harp with a solemn sound.
198. For Thou, Lord, hast made us glad through Thy work: We will triumph in the works of Thy hands.
199. O Lord, how great are Thy works! and Thy thoughts are very deep.
200. Thou, Lord, art most High for evermore.
201. For, lo, Thine enemies, O Lord, for, lo, Thine enemies shall perish; all the workers of iniquity shall be scattered.
202. Thou, Lord, reignest; Thou art clothed with majesty; Thou art clothed with strength, wherewith Thou hast clothed Thyself: The World also is stablished, that it cannot be moved.
203. Thy throne is established of old: Thou art from everlasting.
204. Thou on high art mightier than the noise of many waters, yea, than the mighty waves of the sea.
205. Thy testimonies are very sure: Holiness becometh Thine house, O Lord, for ever.
206. We will sing unto Thee, O Lord: We will make a joyful noise to Thee, the rock of our Salvation.
207. We will come before Thy presence with thanksgiving, and make a joyful noise unto Thee with psalms.
208. For Thou art a great God, and a great King above all gods.
209. In Thy hand are the deep places of the Earth: The strength of the hills is Thine also.
210. The sea is Thine, and Thou hast made it: And Thy hands have formed the dry land.
211. We will worship before Thee and bow down: We kneel before Thee, O Lord, our Maker.
212. For Thou art our God; and we are the people of Thy pasture, and the sheep of Thy hand.
213. We will sing unto Thee a new song: We will sing unto Thee.
214. We will sing unto Thee, and shew forth Thy Name, we will show forth Thy Salvation from day to day.
215. We will declare Thy glory among the heathen, Thy wonders among all people.
216. For Thou art great, and greatly to be praised: Thou art to be feared above all gods.
217. For all the gods of the nations are idols: But Thou hast made the heavens.
218. Honour and majesty are before Thee: Strength and beauty are in Thy sanctuary.
219. We will give unto Thee, O Lord, we will give unto Thee glory and strength.
220. We will give unto Thee, Lord, the glory due unto Thy Name: We will bring an offering, and come into Thy courts.
221. We will worship Thee in the beauty of holiness: We will fear before Thee continually.
222. We will say among the heathen that Thou reignest: The World also shall be established that it shall not be moved: Thou shalt judge the people righteously.
223. Let the heavens rejoice, and let the Earth be glad; let the sea roar, and the fullness thereof.
224. Let the field be joyful, and all that is therein: Then shall all the trees of the wood rejoice.
225. Before thee, Lord: For Thou comest, Thou comest to judge the Earth: Thou shalt judge the World with righteousness, and the people with Thy Truth.
226. Thou, Lord, reignest; let the Earth rejoice; let the multitude of isles be glad.
227. The heavens declare Thy righteousness, and all the people see Thy glory.
228. Thou, Lord, art high above all the Earth: Thou art exalted far above all gods.
229. We will rejoice in Thee, and will give thanks at the remembrance of Thy holiness.
230. We sing unto Thee a new song; for Thou hast done marvellous things: Thy right hand, and Thy holy arm, hast gotten Thee the victory.
231. Thou hast made known Thy Salvation: Thy righteousness hast Thou openly shewed in the sight of the heathen.
232. Thou reignest; let the people tremble: Thou sittest between the cherubims; let the Earth be moved.
233. Thou art great; and Thou art high above all the people.
234. Let them praise Thy great and terrible Name; for it is holy.
235. The king's strength also loveth judgment; Thou dost establish equity, Thou executest judgment and righteousness.
236. We exalt Thee, O God, and worship at Thy footstool; for Thou art holy.
237. We exalt Thee, O God, and worship at Thy holy hill; for Thou, the Lord our God, art holy.
238. Make a joyful noise unto the Lord, all ye lands.
239. We will serve Thee with gladness: We will come before Thy presence with singing.
240. Thou, O Lord, art God, and it is Thou that hast made us, and not we ourselves; we are Thy people, and the sheep of Thy pasture.
241. We will enter into Thy gates with thanksgiving, and into Thy courts with praise: We will be thankful unto Thee, and bless Thy Name.
242. For Thou art good; & Thy mercy is everlasting; and Thy Truth endureth to all generations.
243. We will sing of mercy and judgment: Unto Thee, O Lord, will we sing.
244. Bless the Lord, O my soul; we will not forget all Thy benefits, O Lord!
245. Thou executest righteousness and judgment for all that are oppressed.
246. Bless the Lord, ye His Angels, that excel in strength, that do His commandments, hearkening unto the voice of His Word.
247. Bless ye the Lord, all ye His hosts; ye ministers of His, that do His pleasure.
248. Bless the Lord, all His works in all places of His dominion: Bless the Lord, O my soul.
249. Bless the Lord, O my soul. O Lord our God, Thou art very great; Thou art clothed with honour and majesty.
250. O Lord, how manifold are Thy works! In wisdom hast Thou made them all: The Earth is full of Thy riches.
251. Thy glory, O Lord, shall endure for ever: Thou shalt rejoice in Thy works.
252. We will sing unto Thee as long as we live: We will sing praise to Thee, our God, as long as we live.
253. Our meditations of Thee shall be sweet: We will be glad in Thee, O Lord.
254. We will glory in Thy holy Name.
255. We will praise Thee, O God. We will give thanks unto Thee; for Thou art good: For Thy mercy endureth for ever.
256. Who can utter Thy mighty acts, O Lord? Who can shew forth all Thy praise?
257. We will give thanks unto Thee, O Lord, for Thou art good: & Thy mercy endureth for ever.
258. We, Thy redeemed, will say so, for Thou hast redeemed us from the hand of the Enemy;
259. And hast gathered us out of the lands, from the east, and from the west, from the north, and from the south.
260. Oh that men would praise Thee, for Thy goodness, and for Thy wonderful works to the children of men!
261. Thou satisfiest the longing soul, and fillest the hungry soul with goodness.
262. For Thou hast broken the gates of brass, and cut the bars of iron in sunder.
263. Let us sacrifice the sacrifices of thanksgiving, and declare Thy works with rejoicing.
264. Let us exalt Thee also in the congregation of the people, and praise Thee in the assembly of the elders.
265. O God, our hearts are fixed; we will sing and give praise, even with our glory.
266. Awake, psaltery and harp: We ourselves will awake early.
267. We will praise Thee, O Lord, among the people: And we will sing praises unto Thee among the nations.
268. For Thy mercy is great above the heavens: And Thy Truth reacheth unto the clouds.
269. Be Thou exalted, O God, above the heavens: And Thy glory above all the Earth;
270. That Thy beloved ones may be delivered: Save with Thy right hand, and answer us.
271. We will greatly praise Thee, O Lord, with our mouths; yea, we will praise Thee among the multitude.
272. For Thou shalt stand at the right hand of the poor, to save him from those that condemn his soul.
273. Praise ye the Lord. We will praise Thee with our whole hearts, in the assembly of the upright, and in the congregation.
274. Thy works, O Lord, are great, sought out of all them that have pleasure therein.
275. Thy work is honourable and glorious: And Thy righteousness endureth for ever.
276. Thou hast made Thy wonderful works to be remembered: Thou art gracious and full of compassion.
277. Thou hast given meat unto them that fear Thee: Thou wilt ever be mindful of Thy covenant.
278. Thou hast shewed Thy people the power of Thy works, that Thou mightest give us the heritage of the heathen.
279. The works of Thy hands are verity and judgment; all Thy commandments are sure.
280. They stand fast for ever and ever, and are done in Truth and uprightness.
281. Thou hast sent redemption unto Thy people: Thou hast commanded Thy covenant for ever: Holy and reverend is Thy Name.
282. The fear of Thee, O Lord, is the beginning of wisdom: A good understanding have all they that do Thy commandments: Thy praise endureth for ever.
283. We praise Thee, O Lord. We, Thy servants, praise Thee. We praise Thy Name.
284. We bless Thy Name, O Lord, from this time forth and for evermore.
285. From the rising of the sun unto the going down of the same Thy Name, O Lord, is to be praised.
286. Thou art high above all nations, and Thy glory above the heavens.
287. Who is like Thee, O Lord our God, Who dwelleth on high,
288. Who humbleth Thyself to behold the things that are in Heaven, and in the Earth!
289. Thou raisest up the poor out of the dust, and lifteth the needy out of the dunghill;
290. That Thou mayest set him with princes, even with the princes of Thy people.
291. Thou makest the barren woman to keep house, and to be a joyful mother of children. We praise Thee, our God.
292. We love Thee, O Lord, because Thou hast heard our voice and our supplications.
293. Because Thou hast inclined Thine ear unto us, therefore will we call upon Thee as long as we live.
294. For Thou hast delivered our souls from death, our eyes from tears, and our feet from falling.
295. Thou hast loosed our bonds.
296. We will offer to Thee the sacrifice of thanksgiving, and will call upon Thee.
297. For Thy merciful kindness is great toward us: And Thy Truth endureth for ever. We will praise Thee, O Lord.
298. Thou art our strength and our song, and art become our Salvation.
299. Thy right hand is exalted: Thy right hand doeth valiantly.
300. We will praise Thee: For Thou hast heard us, and art become our Salvation.
301. Thou art the Lord, which hath shown us light:
302. Thou art our God, and we will praise Thee: Thou art our God, we will exalt Thee.
303. Thy testimonies have we taken as an heritage for ever: For they are the rejoicing of our hearts.
304. We love Thy commandments above gold; yea, above fine gold.
305. We esteem all Thy precepts concerning all things to be right; and we hate every false way.
306. Thy testimonies are wonderful: Therefore do our souls keep them.
307. The entrance of Thy Words giveth light; it giveth understanding unto the simple.
308. Righteous art Thou, O Lord, and upright are Thy judgments.
309. Thy testimonies are righteous and very faithful.
310. Thy Words are very pure: Therefore Thy servants love them.
311. Consider how we love Thy precepts: Quicken us, O Lord, according to Thy lovingkindness.
312. Thy Word is true from the beginning: And every one of Thy righteous judgments endureth for ever.
313. We rejoice at Thy Word, as those who find great spoil.
314. We love Thy testimonies exceedingly.
315. Thy law is our delight.
316. Our help cometh from the Lord, which made Heaven and Earth.
317. Thou hast done great things for us; whereof we are glad.
318. We will go into Thy tabernacles: We will worship at Thy footstool.
319. Behold, bless ye the Lord, all ye servants of the Lord, which by night stand in the house of the Lord.
320. Lift up your hands in the sanctuary, and bless the Lord.
321. Thou, O Lord, Who hast made Heaven and Earth, bless us out of Zion.
322. Praise ye the Lord. Praise ye the Name of the Lord; praise him, O ye servants of the Lord.
323. Ye that stand in the house of the Lord, in the courts of the house of our God.
324. We praise Thee, O God, for Thou art good: We sing praises unto Thy Name; for it is pleasant.
325. For Thou hast chosen us unto Thyself, and Thy people for Thy peculiar treasure.
326. For we know that Thou art great, and that Thou, O God, art above all gods.
327. Whatsoever pleased Thee, that Thou didst in Heaven, and in Earth, in the seas, and all deep places.
328. Thy Name, O Lord, endureth for ever; and Thy memorial, O Lord, throughout all generations.
329. We give thanks, O Lord, unto Thee; for Thou art good: For Thy mercy endureth for ever.
330. We give thanks unto Thee, Thou God of gods: For Thy mercy endureth for ever.
331. We give thanks to Thee, Thou Lord of lords: For Thy mercy endureth for ever.
332. To Thou Who alone doest great wonders: For Thy mercy endureth for ever.
333. To Thou Who by wisdom made the heavens: For Thy mercy endureth for ever.
334. We will praise Thee with our whole heart: Before the gods will we sing praise unto Thee.
335. We will worship toward Thy holy temple, and praise Thy Name for Thy lovingkindness and for Thy Truth: For Thou hast magnified Thy Word above all Thy Name.
336. In the day when we cried Thou hast answered us, and hast strengthened us with strength in our soul.
337. All the kings of the Earth shall praise Thee, O Lord, when they hear the Words of Thy mouth.
338. Yea, they shall sing in Thy ways, O Lord: For great is Thy glory.
339. Though Thou art high, yet hast Thou respect unto the lowly: But the proud Thou knowest afar off.
340. We will praise Thee; for we are fearfully and wonderfully made: Marvellous are Thy works; and that our souls know right well.
341. How precious also are Thy thoughts unto us, O God! how great is the sum of them!
342. If we should count them, they are more in number than the sand: When we awake, we are still with Thee.
343. We will extol Thee, our God, O king; and we will bless Thy Name for ever and ever.
344. Every day will we bless Thee; and we will praise Thy Name for ever and ever.
345. Great art Thou, and greatly to be praised; and Thy greatness is unsearchable.
346. One generation shall praise Thy works to another, and shall declare Thy mighty acts.
347. We will speak of the glorious honour of Thy majesty, and of Thy wondrous works.
348. And men shall speak of the might of Thy terrible acts: And we will declare Thy greatness.
349. They shall abundantly utter the memory of Thy great goodness, and shall sing of Thy righteousness.
350. Thou art gracious, and full of compassion; slow to anger, and of great mercy.
351. Thou art good to all: And Thy tender mercies are over all Thy works.
352. All Thy works shall praise Thee, O Lord; and Thy saints shall bless Thee.
353. They shall speak of the glory of Thy Kingdom, and talk of Thy power;
354. To make known to the sons of men Thy mighty acts, and the glorious majesty of Thy Kingdom.
355. Thy Kingdom is an everlasting Kingdom, and Thy Dominion endureth throughout all generations.
356. Thou upholdest all that fall, and raisest up all those that be bowed down.
357. The eyes of all wait upon Thee; and Thou givest them their meat in due season.
358. Thou openest Thine hand, and satisfiest the desire of every living thing.
359. Thou art righteous in all Thy ways, and holy in all Thy works.
360. Thou art nigh unto all them that call upon Thee, to all that call upon Thee in truth.
361. Thou wilt fulfil the desire of them that fear Thee: Thou also wilt hear their cry, and will save them.
362. Thou preservest all them that love Thee: But all the wicked Thou wilt destroy.
363. Our mouths shall speak of Thy praise, O Lord: And all flesh shall bless Thy holy Name for ever and ever.
364. We praise, O Lord. With our souls do we praise Thee.
365. While we live will we praise Thee, O God: We will sing praises unto Thee while we have any being.
366. We will praise Thee, O God: For it is good to sing praises unto Thee, O God; for it is pleasant; and praise is comely.
367. Thou dost build up Jerusalem: Thou gatherest together the outcasts of Israel.
368. Great art Thou, O Lord, and of great power: Thy understanding is infinite.
369. Thou hast strengthened the bars of our gates; Thou hast blessed our children within us.
370. Praise ye the Lord. Praise ye the Lord from the heavens: Praise Him in the heights.
371. Praise ye Him, all His Angels: praise ye Him, all His hosts.
372. Praise ye Him, sun and moon: praise Him, all ye stars of light.
373. Praise Him, ye heavens of heavens, and ye waters that be above the heavens.
374. Let them praise the Name of the Lord: for He commanded, & they were created.
375. We will praise the Name of the Lord: For Thy Name alone is excellent; Thy glory is above the Earth and Heaven.
376. Thou also exalteth the horn of Thy people, the praise of all Thy saints; even of the children of Israel, a people near unto Thee. Praise ye the Lord.
377. We will praise Thee, O Lord. We will sing unto Thee a new song, and Thy praise in the congregation of saints.
378. We will rejoice in the Lord that made us: & we will be joyful in Thee, our King.
379. We will praise Thee in the dance: We will sing praises unto Thee with the timbrel and harp.
380. For Thou dost take pleasure in Thy people: Thou wilt beautify the meek with Salvation.
381. Let us be joyful in glory: We will sing aloud on our bed.
382. The high praises of Thee, O God, will be in our mouth, and a two-edged sword in our hand;
383. To execute vengeance upon the heathen, and punishments upon the people;
384. To bind their kings with chains, and their nobles with fetters of iron;
385. To execute upon them the judgment written: This honour have we Thy saints. Praise ye the Lord.
386. We praise Thee, O God. We praise Thee in Thy sanctuary: We praise Thee in the firmament of Thy power.
387. We praise Thee for Thy mighty acts: We praise Thee according to Thy excellent greatness.
388. We praise Thee with the sound of the trumpet: We praise Thee with the psaltery and harp.
389. We praise Thee with the timbrel and dance: We praise Thee with stringed instruments and organs.
390. We praise Thee upon the loud cymbals: We praise Thee upon the high sounding cymbals.
391. Let every thing that hath breath praise Thee, O Lord. Praise ye the Lord!
392. We praise Thee, O God. We glorify Thee, we magnify Thy Name. We honour Thee & we love Thee. We bow before Thee & with our whole hearts do we praise Thee & give Thee thanks.--In Jesus' name, amen.
38. Jonah 2:9
39. Luke 1:46
40. Luke 1:47
41. Luke 1:48
42. Luke 1:49
43. Luke 1:50
44. Luke 1:51
45. Luke 1:52
46. Luke 1:53
47. Luke 1:68
48. Luke 1:69
49. Luke 1:71
50. Luke 1:72
51. Acts 4:24
56. 1Peter 4:11
57. Jude 25
Copyright (c) 1998 by The Family