Jane Miller Berg
Jane Estelle Miller (also known as "Mother Eve" and sometimes just "Grandmother"; born 3 March 1922 in Louisville, Kentucky and died 14 May 2011 in Texas) was the first wife of David Berg (married in 1944) and mother of Linda, Paul, Jonathan, and Faithy Berg.
She was cast out of the inner circle after a prophecy known as The Old Church and The New Church that set the stage for David Berg to take current Family leader Karen Zerby as his new wife. Berg later appointed a much younger man, Stephen Bruce Ferguson (also known as Stephen David), to be her "consort" and mate and they lived together for many years. She and Stephen left the Children of God in 1979.
- The Life and Teachings of Mother Eve
- The Star Family Singers
- Grandma's Letters of Wisdom
- Jane Miller Berg reacts to the death of Ricky Rodriguez on Newdaynews.com
- Press release of Miller's death by TFI
- Download:Jane Miller Berg talks about her husband's infidelity (1.0MB) – from "The Love Prophet" Documentary
- David Berg replaces his original wife, Jane Miller Berg with Karen Zerby From "The Love Prophet" Documentary (1.9MB)