Category:Family Music and Audio
Music has been an integral part of The Family International since the group's beginnings. Their music and audio ranges from professional music intended for sale outside of the group to audio for internal use, such as inspirational reading by Karen Zerby or music targeted at Family youth.
Albums and collections
- The Bible Album
- Albums by the Paris Show Group
- Family Teen Tapes
- Loving Jesus albums
- Jeremy Spencer and the Children
Selected individual tracks
|Let's Make Love||Loving Jesus 4, track 6||A song of sexual desire for Jesus|
|Religious Persecution||Family Teen Tape 5, track 13||Relates The Family's perception of their persecution|
|Craving to Slake||Teen CD 33, track 5||Berates former members who speak against The Family|
|We Are the Victors||DC Band 1, track 10||Rallying cry, and warning to The Family's spiritual enemies|
|Eagle Bleeds||DC Band 3, track 3||Tells of indignation towards the USA (Lyrics)|
|Charlie Made a Monkey||Family Teen Tape 6, track 10||On Charles Darwin and "The Big Lie"|
|Revolutionary Children of God||Family Teen Tape 5, track 2||On The Family's rebellion against the System|
- Ultimate Family Songbook — Software containing lyrics to numerous songs by The Family
- Karen Zerby audio clips — Karen Zerby addresses The Family
- Songs by Stefan Seibel
- Audio of Mo Letter speeches by Berg
- David Berg and Daviditio–1981 — Berg tells a young Ricky Rodriguez that he will be a great prophet as a teenager
This category has only the following subcategory.
Pages in category "Family Music and Audio"
The following 19 pages are in this category, out of 19 total.